Elite Fantasy subscribers can compete in this contest – predicting some of the outcomes of my officially unofficial simulation of the remainder of the 2019-20 NHL season.
Round Three Results
If you aren’t following along over at FanLink, here were the results of our third round sim:
Congrats to @Wonka1976, who took down the round three contest – correctly guessing both series winners, both series point leaders, and the correct number of games in the West final! Here is the full leaderboard for the overall grand prize heading into the finals:
Round Three Entry
Below is the official entry form for round four – the Stanley Cup Finals! Entries will lock at 7:00 pm Eastern Time on Thursday, May 7. Be sure to get your entry in to be eligible for weekly prizes, and to earn points towards the overall grand prize.
You’ll need to answer 3 questions for each playoff series and provide us with your name and email address at the end (Twitter handle optional if you want a shoutout when you win!).
Each playoff round will have its own entry sheet, and we will also have a cumulative running tally for a total points leader at the end.
For each round, we will have one winner – four total – as well as a grand prize winner – the person who accrues the most cumulative points throughout all four playoff rounds.
Here are the prizes:
- One (1) Funko POP! Collectible NHL Figurine (your choice of players/mascots available) ($11 value)
- One (1) hat or t-shirt from the team of your choice (your choice from select options available on NHL Shop) (~$25 value)
- One (1) 30-minute private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (priceless value, really…)
Grand Prize Winner
- One (1) season-long NHL DFS subscription to EliteFantasy.com for the 2020-21 season ($129 value)
- One (1) hour-long private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (2x priceless…)
You’ll need to have your entries in by Thursday night at 7:00 pm Eastern Time. This is essentially our “lock” and I will be posting game one results shortly thereafter. Any questions – the DM’s are open!