Elite Fantasy subscribers can compete in this contest – predicting some of the outcomes of my officially unofficial simulation of the remainder of the 2019-20 NHL season.
Round One Results
If you aren’t following along over at FanLink, here were the results of our first round sim:
Congrats are in order for @Bure10DFS, who took down the round one contest – correctly guessing 6 of 8 series winners and 6 of 8 point leaders. Here is the full leaderboard for the overall grand prize:
Round Two Entry
Below is the official entry form for round two! Entries will lock at 7:00 pm Eastern Time tomorrow (Tuesday). Be sure to get your entry in to be eligible for weekly prizes, and to earn points towards the overall grand prize.
You’ll need to answer 3 questions for each playoff series, make more conference and cup predictions (for cumulative points only), and provide us with your name and email address at the end (Twitter handle optional if you want a shoutout when you win!).
For conference and cup predictions – this is either a chance for redemption, or a choice between going all-in on your initial pick, or hedging if you’re not too confident in your round one picks!
Each playoff round will have its own entry sheet, and we will also have a cumulative running tally for a total points leader at the end.
For each round, we will have one winner – four total – as well as a grand prize winner – the person who accrues the most cumulative points throughout all four playoff rounds.
Here are the prizes:
- One (1) Funko POP! Collectible NHL Figurine (your choice of players/mascots available) ($11 value)
- One (1) hat or t-shirt from the team of your choice (your choice from select options available on NHL Shop) (~$25 value)
- One (1) 30-minute private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (priceless value, really…)
Grand Prize Winner
- One (1) season-long NHL DFS subscription to EliteFantasy.com for the 2020-21 season ($129 value)
- One (1) hour-long private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (2x priceless…)
I will be posting the first results for round two on Tuesday night at 7:00 pm Eastern Time. This is essentially our “lock”. Get your weekly entries in before 7:00 pm on Tuesday night if you want to be eligible for weekly prizes and cumulative points. Any questions – the DM’s are open!