Elite Fantasy subscribers can compete in this contest – predicting some of the outcomes of my officially unofficial simulation of the remainder of the 2019-20 NHL season.
Yesterday, I simulated the rest of the 2020 NHL regular season. We have our virtual playoff field set and it looks like this:
Beginning Monday night, I’ll be simulating one game per night until we have a winner. That means you have until 7:00 pm Eastern Time to get your entries in.
How to Enter
Each week, I’ll be posting a new entry form for folks to fill out. Be sure you’re following along, or at the very least you’re checking in on Sunday nights, as I’ll be starting each new round on Mondays – when a new entry form will be due. Here is this week’s form:
You’ll need to answer 3 questions for each playoff series, make your conference and cup predictions (for cumulative points only), and provide us with your name and email address at the end (Twitter handle optional if you want a shoutout when you win!).
Each playoff round will have its own entry sheet, and we will also have a cumulative running tally for a total points leader at the end.
For each round, we will have one winner – four total – as well as a grand prize winner – the person who accrues the most cumulative points throughout all four playoff rounds.
Here are the prizes:
- One (1) Funko POP! Collectible NHL Figurine (your choice of players/mascots available) ($11 value)
- One (1) hat or t-shirt from the team of your choice (your choice from select options available on NHL Shop) (~$25 value)
- One (1) 30-minute private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (priceless value, really…)
Grand Prize Winner
- One (1) season-long NHL DFS subscription to EliteFantasy.com for the 2020-21 season ($129 value)
- One (1) hour-long private NHL DFS coaching session with me! (2x priceless…)
I will be posting the first results on Monday night at 7:00 pm Eastern Time. This is essentially our “lock”. Get your weekly entries in before 7:00 pm on Monday nights if you want to be eligible for weekly prizes and cumulative points. Any questions – the DM’s are open!