Seige with his ranked plays and analysis for tonight’s 9-game NBA DFS slate!!
What’s going on Mafia? Huge 9 game slate tonight, so lots of different ways to go which makes it a fantastic GPP slate.
Just want everyone to note that the projections are being done by me today, so I added a Projections Note section at the very bottom. If you are wondering why certain guys are popping, make sure they aren’t a situational guy. I’ll continue to update projections throughout the day and will let you know each time I do in NBA Chat.
Players are based on FD pricing/positions. Plays noted with (DK) are notably good plays on Draftkings. Please read the entire article as the rankings are explained in the bottom half (along with what news can radically shift these rankings).
- LaMelo Ball
- Michael Carter-Williams (assuming at least 2 Magic out)
- Ja Morant
- Luka Doncic
- Dejounte Murray
- DeMar DeRozan
- Dillon Brooks
- Grayson Allen
- Fred VanVleet
- Devin Booker
- Keldon Johnson
- Michael Porter Jr. (assuming Murray out, if he’s in move to #5)
- Kenrich Williams
- Kawhi Leonard
- Kyle Anderson
- Miles Bridges (Hayward out)
- Bobby Portis
- Kristaps Porzingis
- Miles Bridges
- Rudy Gay
- Zion Williamson
- Jonas Valanciunas
- Enes Kanter
- Nikola Vucevic
- Jakob Poeltl
- Nikola Jokic
Top Stud over $8k: Kristaps Porzingis
Top Value under $5k: Michael Carter-Williams
FD Core: Porzingis, Carter-Williams, DeRozan
Top Stud over $8k: DeMar DeRozan
Top Value under $5k: Grayson Allen
DK Core: DeRozan, Allen, Porter Jr.
Key Injury News to Watch:
Orlando Magic – The Magic are a straight mess. MCW came back and played 27 minutes which was nice to see but in that game James Ennis got hurt. With Ennis, Fournier, Cole Anthony all questionable it’s hard to pin down how good a play MCW is but as long as two of the three are out I’m going to be heavy MCW once again.
Sacramento Kings – De’Aaron Fox and Marvin Bagley are listed as questionable after missing their last game against the Magic on Friday night. I have ruled in Fox and ruled out Bagley but both could easily miss. Haliburton becomes an elite option with Barnes and Hield getting usage bumps as well. Should Bagley miss the big winner would be Bjelica who came out of hibernation on the bench to post a monster line. That shooting would be nice to have again tonight if Bagley misses so expect him to play similar minutes.
Denver Nuggets – Jamal Murray is questionable and with Barton, Harris and Dozier already out that would lead to a very tight rotation for the Nuggets. Look for Jokic to get more usage but Porter Jr. would be able to get as many minutes as he could handle with lots of usage available. If you are looking for a sneaky option, RJ Hampton has upside as a bench scorer that would stay on the floor if the game gets away from the Nuggets against the powerhouse Lakers.
Slate Edges: Attacking CHA/SA, leaving yourself swap options to optimize Magic and Kings situations at the 10pm Window and fading Middleton and Giannis.
Cash Core 4: Porter Jr., Luka Doncic, DeMar DeRozan, Grayson Allen
Projection Notes (Assumptions Made in Current Projections Upload):
– The Magic are a mess, I ruled Ennis, Fournier and Cole Anthony out and put MCW on a 33 min-limit but I honestly have no idea how this will go.
– I ruled in Fox and ruled out Bagley which is why Bjelica has a solid projection.
– I have ruled in Jamal Murray as I don’t think he’ll want to miss a big game but he’s 50/50 imo.
– My projections are definitely by their nature more aggressive than Ricky’s, if someone feels a tad high to you feel free to move them down a couple points. For example, Bobby Portis on DK right now shows up as an 80% core play, but if you lower that projection even 2-points he comes up in about 30% of optimals. That is a lot better of an option for a MME type crunch, so don’t be afraid to tweak to get those exposures the way you want them.