- James Harden (HOU)It’s another season and another Chris Paul injury. Harden sees a usage increase of 7%…
We have a six-game slate starting at 7pm on DraftKings and FanDuel.
Here are some CASH options I like tonight:
- James Harden (HOU) – It’s another season and another Chris Paul injury. Harden sees a usage increase of 7% without Paul on the court; nearly 47% overall. His price has jumped by $1,400 on FanDuel. In the two games this season against the Spurs, he’s topped 46 fantasy points in each game. Paul played in both those games. His floor is 50 tonight.
- Freddie VanVleet (TOR) – Down a bunch of bodies still and now Kawhi is resting, Freddie should be expected to carry the team tonight. His floor is 30 and at his price that’s 5x and well within cash value.
- Devin Booker (PHO) – Booker has the top matchup for SGs and after dropping 45 plus the last 3, he’s in a spot to top that again. Washington is 2nd to last in points allowed this season. 50 plus isn’t out of the question for Booker.
- JJ Barea (DAL) Another injury filled team, mostly the backcourt with DSJ ruled out and Wesley Mathews Questionable. The game will be paced up for the Mavs and, yes, I like Luka too, but Barea’s value will help with playing Harden and another top option. At 5K on FanDuel, he’s hit 20 plus the last 3 games in the same situation.
OTHERS: Bradley Beal (WAS), DeMar DeRozan (SAS), Tyler Johnson (MIA), Eric Gordon (HOU)
- Paul George (OKC) – George continues his explosive December. He has not dropped below 40 fantasy points all month even with RWB. Tonight, against the Jazz, whom he topped nearly 50 fantasy points last game, I like PG-13 as one of my core plays.
- TJ Warren (PHO) – Warren should feast in a matchup against the Wizards, who are allowing the most points to SF this season. Since Ariza left, Warren holds the team high in usage at 29% which is a 5% increase overall. Warren looks like a great option.
- Pascal Siakam (TOR) – The matchup against Philly is one that I have been using almost all season. With his price at $6K on DK, I am full go in cash. Without Serge again tonight, Siakam will have a great chance to hit 5x plus, which he has the last 2 games.
OTHERS: Rudy Gay (SAS), Markieff Morris (WAS), PJ Tucker (HOU), Trevor Ariza (WAS)
- Clint Capela (HOU) – Another player who should benefit with No Chris Paul. Capela has smashed the Spurs this season and tonight should be no different. I don’t like his price on FanDuel, but he’s great on DK at $7.8K which is great for CASH.
- DeAndre Ayton (PHO) Really like this Was-Pho game and Ayton is the next player I will be targeting. Washington has no center inside and they are dead last in rebounding percentage this season. The last 2 weeks, they are allowing the 2nd most points to centers on this slate.
OTHERS: Joel Embiid (PHI), Greg Monroe (TOR), Steven Adams (OKC), Rudy Gobert (UTAH)
*** Tune into the Guru Elite NBA Livestream at 5 with Thad Houston and I for analysis and breakdown of this slate. ***