What’s up my peeps? Before we get started, let me recommend you be gentle with this slate because it’s quite fragile.
- Kyrie Irving
- DJ Augustin value
- Darren Collison
- Russell Westbrook GPP
- Jeremy Lin value
Honorable Mention: Jamal Murray in GPPs, Tyus Jones if +Jeff Teague/+Derrick Rose sit
- Monte Morris pivot to Malik Beasley in GPPs
- Buddy Hield
- Luka Doncic GPP
- Donovan Mitchell GPP
- Jordan Clarkson
Honorable Mention: Jaylen Brown if +Marcus Smart sits
- Kawhi Leonard
- Paul George
- Bojan Bogdanovic
- Joe Ingles
- Will Barton
Honorable Mention: Keita Bates-Diop if +Andrew Wiggins sits
- Maxi Kleber value
- Pascal Siakam
- Derrick Favors
- Paul Millsap GPP
- +Aaron Gordon GPP
Honorable Mention: Kevin Love in GPPs
- Marc Gasol
- Nikola Jokic GPP
- Myles Turner
- Nikola Vucevic GPP
- Al Horford GPP
Honorable Mention: Ante Zizic in GPPs
- Top Stud (over $8K on FD): Karl-Anthony Towns (followed by Nikola Jokic)
- Top Stud (over $8K on DK): Karl-Anthony Towns (followed by Russell Westbrook)
- Top Value (under $5K on FD): Monte Morris (followed by Ante Zizic)
- Top Value (under $5K on DK): Monte Morris (followed by Ante Zizic)
Favorite GPP plays on Yahoo
- Guard: Russell Westbrook, Jamal Murray, Terrence Ross (favorite GPP value plays are Corey Joseph and Jeremy Lin)
- Forward: Paul George, Paul Millsap, Marcus Morris (favorite GPP value plays are Dorian Finney-Smith and Marquese Chriss)
- Center: Rudy Gobert, Nikola Vucevic, Myles Turner (favorite GPP value plays are Maxi Kleber and Ante Zizic)
– What’s up my peeps? Before we get started, let me recommend you be gentle with this slate because it’s quite fragile. Why fragile? Because we’re only one injury report away from the slate being totally broken (I’m talking to you, Kyle Lowry). At the moment, there’s enough value and variety of chalk plays to make a great lineup that stands out from the crowd. If Lowry sits, everyone will roster the remaining available Toronto Raptors and that will be the end of it (Serge Ibaka is already missing tonight’s contest as a result of attempted homicide). The news may have already broken by the time you read this article, however, if it hasn’t you’ll want to stay alert.
– If you’re taking the “studs and scrubs” approach, Russell Westbrook, Nikola Vucevic and Karl-Anthony Towns have the highest ceilings on the slate (in that order).
– If you’re looking to construct a low owned lineup, here are a few recommendations that will buck the current roster construction trends for this slate:
- fade Marc Gasol and/or Monte Morris (I expect their ownership levels to be through the roof). Consider pivots to similarly priced options, such as Al Horford and/or Malik Beasley, respectively.
- Spend down at small forward, while paying up at shooting guard (Kawhi Leonard and Paul George will both be hot commodities tonight, while guys like Donovan Mitchell and Luka Doncic will go lower owned).
- consider rostering LeBron James (don’t “@” me).