What’s up my peeps? Tonight, we have a three-game slate at the end of the NBA season…
- De’Aaron Fox
- Ben Simmons
- Steph Curry
- Rajon Rondo
- Collin Sexton
- Jimmy Butler
- Klay Thompson
- Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Buddy Hield
- +Khris Middleton
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Nemanja Bjelica
- Lance Stephenson
- Harrison Barnes
- Cedi Osman
- Tobias Harris
- Marvin Bagley III
- Jonah Bolden
- Larry Nance Jr.
- Draymond Green
- Moritz Wagner
- JaVale McGee
- DeMarcus Cousins
- Willie Cauley-Stein
- Ante Zizic
Honorable Mention: +Joel Embiid in GPPs if he plays
- Top Stud (over $8K on FD): Giannis Antetokounmpo (followed by +Joel Embiid and Steph Curry)
- Top Stud (over $8K on DK): Giannis Antetokounmpo (followed by +Joel Embiid and Steph Curry)
- Top Value (under $5K on FD): Nemanja Bjelica
- Top Value (under $5K on DK): Harrison Barnes
Favorite GPP plays on Yahoo
- Guard: Buddy Hield, Eric Bledsoe, Rajon Rondo (favorite GPP value plays are Alex Caruso and Sterling Brown)
- Forward: Tobias Harris, Marvin Bagley III, Bogdan Bogdanovic (favorite GPP value plays are Lance Stephenson and Moritz Wagner)
- Center: JaVale McGee, Brook Lopez, Larry Nance Jr. (favorite GPP value plays are Ante Zizic and Mike Muscala)
– What’s up my peeps? Tonight, we have a three-game slate at the end of the NBA season, so if you’re playing for anything more than “shits and giggles,” you’re probably looking at receiving some sort of intervention sometime soon. There simply isn’t a lot of edge to be had on nights like this, however, if you’re playing, you might as well be smart about it.
– If you’re taking the “studs and scrubs” approach, Giannis Antetokounmpo, +Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons and Kevin Durant have the highest ceilings on the slate (in that order).
– If you’re looking to construct a low owned lineup, here are a few recommendations that will buck the current roster construction trends for this slate:
- Game stack. Pick a game, any game. At the moment, the Milwaukee Bucks at Philadelphia 76ers is the sexiest game on the slate. It has the highest over/under (230.5) and closest spread (Milwaukee favored by -5.0). There’s pending injury news associated with this game, so you’ll want to stay alert.
- Team stack. Currently, with potential injury situations in Philadelphia, a 76ers team stack is gaining a lot of momentum. Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris and even Jonah Bolden make the list. If you’re looking for a “not so obvious” team stack, you should consider the Sacramento Kings. They represent the best team value across all sites tonight, so consider using a core of three or four kings and surround them with as many studs as you can fit in. If you want to get super sneaky, you can “run it back” with Cleveland Cavaliers and make it a full game stack (Cleveland will be without both Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson tonight).
- “Nipsey Hustle” narrative. I know it might sound a little ridiculous, however, tonight’s Warriors at Lakers game will take place in Los Angeles. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see someone have another statement or dedication game tonight. If you don’t believe in that sort of thing, you may want to ask Russell Westbrook how he feels about it.