NBA DFS tournament expert Brian Healy gives his ranked plays for GPPs on tonight’s 10-game slate!!
What’s going on Mafia? We have a fun 10-game slate tonight and the sites have some nice contests in their lobbies for us to go after, so let’s get right into it.
Plays are based on FD pricing/positions. Plays noted with (DK) are notably good plays on Draftkings.
Position by Position
- Steph Currry
- Russell Westbrook
- Theo Maledon (Need George Hill Out)
- Elfrid Payton
- Coby White
- Zach LaVine
- Paul George
- Andrew Wiggins
- Eric Bledsoe
- Buddy Hield
- Tyler Herro
- Brandon Ingram
- Larry Nance
- Michael Porter Jr
- Kevin Knox
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Naz Reid
- Julius Randle
- Marvin Bagley
- Aleksej Pokusevski
- Joel Embiid
- Nikola Vucevic
- Bam Adebayo
- Mason Plumlee
- Mitchell Robinson
Top Individual Plays
Top Stud over $9k: Giannis followed by Steph Curry
Top Value under $5k: Tyler Herro
FD Core: Tyler Herro, Naz Reid, Steph Curry
Top Stud over $8k: Giannis followed by Russell Westbrook
Top Value under $5k: Theo Maledon
DK Core: Naz Reid, Theo Maledon, Goran Dragic
- Top Game Stack:
- For me it is clearly the Bulls @ Wizards in a game with a massive 238 total. Neither team plays defense (esp guards) and they both struggle to rebound the basketball. This should be filled with end-to-end action: RWB, LaVine, White leading the way with Carter Jr, Beal, Bryant & Otto Porter being second options
- Key News to watch for:
- Status on Kawhi Leonard. If ruled out PG-13 would become a fantastic play in all formats. He is already a very strong FD play without accounting for Leonard being out.
- Lauri Markkanen – If ruled out Otto Porter would see a minutes bump and Thad Young would pick up a few minutes.
- George Hill – Need him to be out for the Theo Maledon play.
- If Hill is in we can look to OKC PF/C spot for our value with Pokusevski or Muscala.
- Chalk: Unlike other sports, chalk in NBA is not always a bad thing, even in GPP’s. I’m much more willing to play a 40% owned James Harden than I am any baseball player at that ownership. NBA is far more predictable, especially those with established roles as we progress through the season.