Check out the Cash Game Breakdown for tonight’s 10-game NBA DFS slate!!
- Ja Morant ($7,600 DK, $6,800 FD) – Morant bounced back from two duds, to drop a 50 burger against Utah. His price on FanDuel is season low so hitting cash value should be fine. The Grizzlies have the 3rd highest implied team total.
- Malcom Brogdon ($7,000 DK, $6,600 FD) – After a steady stream of 5x games, Brogdon was shutdown by Miami. It was his ONLY scoring game less than 10 all season! Tonight, he faces the lovely defense of Scary Terry. This season, he dropped over 38 fantasy points in the two games against CHA. If Lamb sits, it will be even better.
Value: Kira Lewis, Elf Payton, Jordan Poole (FD only)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker ($6100 DK, $5800 FD) – Repeat the same thing with all the “stars” out for the Pelicans last night. NAW will have no problem being aggressive and filling the void. He is a core play.
- Svi Mykhailiuk ($5,700 DK, $3700 FD) – The man has a chance to break out with his new team. Starting and playing 30+ minutes, Svi has topped 30 fantasy points in each. Great value and a safe floor at this price. His FD price is amazing!
Value: Damion Lee (if Poole sits), Desmond Bane (FD) if starts
- Bogdan Bogdanovic ($5,700 DK , $5,500 FD)
Just like NAW, Bogdan is the last man standing for the Hawks tonight in a game that will feature plenty of backups for both teams. Bogdan gets the chance to face the Pels that are allowing the most 3s. The game total is 224, which is the highest on the slate.
- Kyle Kuzma ($7,200 DK , $7,200 FD)
New teammate Andre Drummond is out tonight, so that should open up more usage and more rebounds for Kuzma. The Kings are allowing over 115 points per game. Kuzma is safe enough to play with his floor.
Value: Denzel Valentine, Desmond Bane (If starts again)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo ( $10,900 DK , $11,000) – This game is expected to be close so getting a full run of Giannis here is ideal for cash games. Portland is one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA over the last two weeks, allowing over 115 ppg. That, combined with the pace, makes Giannis a CORE option to pay up for tonight.
- PJ Washington ( $6,200 DK, 5,200 FD)
PJ is expected to continue to play over 30 minutes a game. He has a 0.94 FPPM and with the floor time, he should be great for cash. Indiana ranks in the bottom five defenses against PFs.
Value: Jaden McDaniels (FD), Doug McDermott (if Sabonis sits)
- Clint Capela ($8,100 DK , $7,800)
The other player that is left in Atlanta’s empty locker room is Capela. The matchup is going to have plenty of rebounding chances with the high game total. Prefer FD play here.
Value: Jaxon Hayes, Kelly Olynyk
DK Core: Giannis, NAW, Bogdan, Bane ( $5775/player left)
FD Core: Giannis, NAW, Svi, Bogdan ($6800/player left)