DOMINATE today’s DraftKings and FanDuel MLB GPP contests with these pitchers, stacks and one-off players!
This is going to be one of the craziest slates of the year. We have 15 games with a few meaning a whole lot more than the rest. My goal today is going to be targeting the teams and players who have stuff on the line. I wouldn’t invest too much in this slate though because literally, anything could happen and the pitching on this slate is atrocious. Good Luck Mafia!
MLB GPP PITCHERS
- Aaron Nola – Let me start off by saying the Phillies need a win over the Rays and losses by the Giants and Brewers to clinch a spot in the playoffs. This tells me Nola is going to give it everything he’s got and they will likely ride him as long as they can. Outside of a handful of starts this season, Nola has been outstanding. This Rays team has already clinched the #1 seed, so there’s a slight chance they roll out their B lineup. Regardless, Nola is the top play on the slate and in all formats.
- Frankie Montas – Let me start off by saying the only pitcher I feel comfortable paying up for is Nola. The rest all have major question marks, but if you don’t want to spend top dollar or roll out two high priced pitchers, Montas is the next best option. This Mariners lineup has been awful, and Montas dominated them last time he faced them with 9 Ks in seven innings while only giving up one run. I worry about his pitch count with this big price tag, which is why I will be spending down on my pitchers outside of Nola.
- Bryse Wilson – This is 100% more about me thinking the Red Sox suck and roll out their B lineup then it is having faith in Wilson. The Braves also need to save as many arms as they can, which leads me to think they will let Wilson go as long as possible. I’ll be pairing Nola and Wilson together on my main team this afternoon and praying for the best.
MLB GPP STACKS
- SF – This SF lineup has come through for me time and time again this season, and now they are in a must-win game if they want a chance at making it the postseason. This is going to be a bullpen game for the Padres, who have already locked up their spot. 1-8 all in play
- HOU – These Houston bats are starting to come alive right in time for the playoffs, and Lyles is absolutely terrible. If the roof is open, then the Astros move up to the number one stack by a wide margin. Whole lineup in play
- NYY – Urena is giving up almost 2 HR per nine innings, and the Bronx Bombers are finally healthy again!
- BAL – I love this Orioles lineup and love the park they are playing at today. Oh yeah, and it helps that Roark hasn’t been any good in at least the last three years lol. Toronto has already clinched a playoff spot, which only makes me like the Orioles more.
- ATL – You just can’t leave ATL off the top stack list right now. They have been white-hot over the last couple of months, and the Red Sox pitching staff is probably the worst in the league.
HITTERS BY POSITION
Good for both DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs
C – JT, d’Arnaud, Contreras, Maldonado, Sanchez
1B – Freeman, Voit, Goldy, Rizzo, Belt, Mountcastle
2B – DJ, Albies, Altuve, Hiura, Solano
3B – Machado, Bregman, Urshela, Longoria, Ruiz
SS – Story, Anderson, Correa, Torres, Crawford
OF$$$ – Acuna Jr, Soto, Trout, Judge, Springer
OF$$ – Yastrzemski, Ozuna, Slater, Stanton, Duvall
OF$ – Ohtani, Tucker, Dickerson, Hicks, Grossman
Double Dong: Bregman
4-Hit Game: DJ
Favorite 1-Off Player: Story
5%-Owned Dong: Soto
2%-Owned Dong: Duvall