[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
My favorite pitchers, stacks, and individual hitters on tonight’s MLB GPP slate!
Today, I’ll be covering the eight-game main slate beginning at 7:07 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into three sections:
- A cheat sheet w/ my favorite players at each position and in each tier (based on DK pricing).
- My favorite stacks and which players I really want to include in them.
- The “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my favorite play (or fade) on the slate (will update ~30 minutes prior to lock), HR predictions, and the players I’ll have the most exposure to in my lineups.
MLB GPP Cheat Sheet
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 8/8/19 MLB GPP lineups. This isn’t a list of every player I’ll have, but these are the guys I’ll have the most exposure to in my stacks and “core.” Players may be in here because of their matchup, their ownership, or even as leverage plays off of the chalk pitchers.
MLB GPP Stacks
- Cleveland Indians: Mercado, Puig, Ramirez
- Cincinnati Reds: RHH, Suarez, Senzel, Aquino
- Atlanta Braves: LHH, Freeman, Albies, McCann
- Red Sox (Tough to see them failing tonight as chalk): Full 1-9 in play. In stacks, use a piece or two from the bottom to be different. Preferred: Martinez, Travis, Betts, Devers
- Minnesota Twins: LHH, Rosario, Polanco, Kepler
Home Run Predictions:
- Eugenio Suarez
- J.D. Martinez
My Highest-Owned Guys:
- SP – Jon Gray
- Bat – Oscar Mercado
- Jose Ramirez!
Cash Game Breakdown