[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
My favorite pitchers, stacks, and individual hitters on tonight’s MLB GPP slate!
Today, I’ll be covering the 14-game main slate beginning at 7:05 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into three sections:
- A cheat sheet w/ my favorite players at each position and in each tier (based on FD pricing).
- My favorite stacks and which players I really want to include in them.
- The “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my favorite play (or fade) on the slate (will update ~30 minutes prior to lock), HR predictions, and the players I’ll have the most exposure to in my lineups.
MLB GPP Cheat Sheet
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 8/6/19 MLB GPP lineups. This isn’t a list of every player I’ll have, but these are the guys I’ll have the most exposure to in my stacks and “core.” Players may be in here because of their matchup, their ownership, or even as leverage plays off of the chalk pitchers.
MLB GPP Stacks
- Arizona Diamondbacks: LHH – Peralta, Lamb, Escobar
- Minnesota Twins: 1-8 all in play. Kepler, Rosario, Polanco
- Cleveland Indians: Santana, Ramirez, Reyes preferred 1-8
- Athletics: RHH, Chapman, Piscotty
- Tampa Bay Rays: LHH + Pham
- Others to Consider: Dodgers (lefties), Red Sox (hate that they left X out of lineup), Reds (value)
Home Run Predictions:
- Eddie Rosario
- Franmil Reyes
My Highest-Owned Guys:
- SP – Zach Greinke
- Bat – Jake Lamb
- Eddie Rosario
Cash Game Breakdown