- Trevor Bauer – There’s a ton of pitching at the top tonight and the last thing I want to do is target this Braves team at home. But Bauer is the type of guy who really likes to stick it to people are prove himself. You better believe he’s going to bring it in his first start for the Reds and with the other quality arms on the slate he should be around 5% owned. Bauer is my top GPP pitcher on tonight’s slate.
- Walker Buehler – Buehler is a stud and he posses the type of upside only a few other pitchers in the league can match. He gets a matchup with the Padres who aren’t nearly of a cake matchup as they were in the past but they still strike out a ton. I think Buehler is a very safe play tonight and has ceiling game type of potential. Again with all the other quality arms on the slate his ownership shouldn’t be too high.
- Matt Boyd – Boyd is another pitcher who has great upside and should come in pretty low owned. If this game was in Detroit he would probably be my top pitcher of the slate. People don’t like rostering Boyd but this guy is legit. He should have no problems handling this Texas team who loves to strike out and especially against LHP.
- Madison Bumgarner – I really can’t believe all the pitchers we get to choose from tonight. Usually Saturdays are a crapshoot and we work with what we can get. If this game was in San Fran MadBum would be 40% owned without a doubt at this price. Well lucky for us its not and we get to make this a great GPP play. The Rockies outside of a few bats are awful against LHP. I will be rolling out Bumgarner on a few teams tonight but I also will have a Rockies hedge since the game is in Coors where anything can happen.
- Adrian Sampson – This is strictly a price play and a strategy I’ve used to win many GPP’s. This is more about targeting a terrible Tigers team then anything. There’s a great chance for Sampson to come out here and get 10-15 DK points, which is what we are shooting for. But on the other side Detroit should be pretty low owned and at Globe Life Park the ball can fly out some nights. I love throwing Sampson to afford a stud pitcher and stud bats then having a low owned Detroit hedge stack for GPP’s.
FAV (there’s at least 10 stacks tonight will GPP winning upside but hers my top 5)
HITTERS BY POSITION
C – Garver, Posey, Realmuto, Servino
1B – Sandavol, Smaok, Santana, Hoskins, Edwin
2B – Altuve, DJ, Cano, Kipnis, Schoop, Panik
SS – Bogarts, Lindor, Bregman, Correa, Story
3B – Devers, Arenado, Vlad Jr, Sano, Gurriel
OF$$$ – Trout, Bellinger, Alvarez, Cruz, Blackmon, Kepler
OF$$ – Ohtani, Mancini, Harper, Springer, Judge, Hicks
OF$ – Goodrum, Senzel, Gordan, Upton, Gonzalez
Double Dong: Cruz
4-Hit Game: Altuve
Favorite 1-Off Player: Cruz
5%-Owned Dong: Odor
2%-Owned Dong: Gonzalez