[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
DOMINATE tonight’s DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs with these pitchers, stacks, and one-off players!
Check out the MLB NOW Livestream for a deeper analysis of the plays: Sometimes our favorites will change as lineups come out and we discuss them, so make sure you tune in!
- Trevor Bauer, RHP, Reds – with the other high-priced options in decent spots you can get Bauer at less than 15% and he has just as much upside as Nola and Bieber.
Others: Stephen Strasburg, RHP, Nationals – the Nationals are rolling right now and have been crushing LHP. They face Hamels who has not found his groove after returning from the DL. The wind is blowing in as well.
- Martin Perez, LHP, Twins – He is dirt cheap on Fanduel so allows you to pay up for bats.
Others: Dylan Bundy, RHP, Orioles – the HR ball can always be a problem but he has does have 3 solid outing in his last 4 and processes some strikeout upside.
- Elisier Hernandez, RHP, Marlins – He has pitched better at home in his career and the Phillies have just 3 LHH bats in their lineup today. Hernandez has struggled badly vs. LHH but no Harper will help him today.
Favorite Chalk (20%+)
- Houston Astros – Barria is awful vs. RHH
- Minnesota Twins – Boyd gives you a ton HR’s
Others: Washington Nationals – No offense is hotter in baseball right now
- Atlanta Braves – We know Matz has a history of just throwing up awful performances and the Braves have some dangerous bats vs. LHP
Others: Cleveland Indians – Skoglund is awful and doesn’t miss bats which is something I always like to pick on.
- Chicago White Sox – Burke is another junkballer who doesn’t miss bats
Others: Cincinnati Reds – Agrazal somehow had a good start to his career but the last 3 starts he struggled and is only back in the rotation because of injuries
C – Mitch Garver, Wellington Castillo, Manny Pina
1B – Jose Abreu, CJ Cron, Yuli Gurriel
2B – Ozzie Albies, Derek Dietrich, Brian Dozier
3B – Miguel Sano, Anthony Rendon, Josh Donaldson, Abraham Toro
SS – Tim Anderson, Francisco Lindor, Jonathan Villar, Alex Bregman
OF – Nelson Cruz, Ronald Acuna, Houston OF, Franmil Reyes, Ryan Braun, Eloy Jimenez
Double Dong – Miguel Sano
4-hit : Tim Anderson
Favorite 1- Off – Anthony Rendon
5% – Owned Dong – CJ CRon
2% – Owned Dong – Ryan Braun
Cash Game Breakdown