[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
DOMINATE tonight’s DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs with these pitchers, stacks, and one-off players!
Check out the MLB NOW Livestream for a deeper analysis of the plays: Sometimes our favorites will change as lineups come out and we discuss them, so make sure you tune in!
- Justin Verlander – Verlander is by far the top pitching option tonight and its not even close. He gets by the best matchup against a weak hitting Tigers team and is almost a -600 favorite. I usually would try and make a case to fade the chalk but this is chalk I think we are just going to have to eat tonight. Should easily get 10+ K’s and the win tonight. I will be trying my best to roster Verlander in every lineup and just pair him with the right SP2.
- Adrian Houser – Houser has really stepped his game up over his last 3-4 starts and now he’s priced super cheap against the Cardinals who I love to target. The only real threats come from the right side of plate, which he’s been much tougher against this season.
- Mike Montgomery – His price tag tonight leaves me scratching my head. I went all in on him 2 starts ago against Detroit and it paid off in a huge was as I finished 5th, 6th and 7th in a tourney. He’s $800 cheaper now in a similar spot… Good chance Montgomery will be in every lineup outside a Baltimore hedge where ill be using Houser.
- LAD – Godley sucks and I mean really sucks.
- BOS – Smyly has really struggled over his last 3 starts and it should only get worse for him tonight.
- HOU – Came in surprisingly low owned last night and I think we see similar ownership tonight.
- WAS – When Musgrove is off he’s really off and gives up a ton of home runs.
- ATL – They jumped all over Smith in their last matchup a week ago. Now they have a much better hitting environment.
HITTERS BY POSITION
Good for both DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs
C – Smith, Vasquez, Realmuto, Grandal, Gomes
1B – Alonso, Gurriel, Freeman, Adams
2B – Altuve, Albies, Merrifield, Muncy, Wong
3B – Bregman, Devers, Donaldson, Rendon, Dozier
SS – Turner, Bogarts, Taylor, Baez, Berti
OF$$$ – Bellinger, Yelich, Acuna Jr, (BOS OF), Trout
OF$$ – Soto, Soler, Mancini, Bryant, Braun, Springer
OF$ – Heyward, Duvall, Cain, Allen, Reyes
Double Dong: Donaldson
4-Hit Game: Bregman
Favorite 1-Off Player: Donaldson
5%-Owned Dong: Donaldson
2%-Owned Dong: Mancini