DOMINATE today’s DraftKings and FanDuel MLB GPP contests with these pitchers, stacks and one-off players!
I’ll be in the chat an hour before lock to answer any questions you guys might have before the slate locks. Let’s get it guys!
MLB GPP PITCHERS
- Jacob deGrom DK $11,700 FD $12,500 – The best pitcher in baseball after missing his last start with right lat soreness, and man these sites aren’t messing around with his high price tag today. Old man Greinke has the next highest price tag on DK coming in at $10,800, and that will be an easy fade for in a tough matchup against the Blue Jays. There is even a bigger price jump on FD with Giolito being almost $3,000 cheaper than deGrom. With that being said, we are in a tough spot here as the matchup against the Diamondbacks doesn’t necessarily get the blood flowing, if you know what I mean. At this price tag, we have to be 100% sure deGrom is going to get his full workload today, and that’s something I haven’t been able to figure out just yet. I plan to have some exposure to him, but there are too many questions up in the air for me to hit the lock button this afternoon.
- Sandy Alcantara DK $9,400 FD $9,000 – Alcantara is by far my favorite pitcher not named Jacob deGrom today. This 25-year-old stud is really coming into his own this year, and I have loved everything I have seen from him so far. He has 5 different pitches he uses with his fastball and sinker reaching nearly triple digits at times to go along with a great slider/changeup combo. I think Alcantara easily has double-digit K upside in this AMAZING matchup vs. the Brewers.
- Kenta Maeda DK 8,300 FD $7,400 – All season, including yesterday (which didn’t work out), we have been targeting this Tigers team, and it’s been fantasy gold outside of a few different outlying games. So, this afternoon we go right back to the well with Maeda, who looked very sharp in his last start and handled this same Tigers lineup earlier in the year.
- Dane Dunning DK $5,200 FD $6,700 – Dunning is absolutely mispriced on DK this afternoon at only $5,200, and I think he is great to pair up with deGrom or Alcantara if you are really trying to spend up for the bat. Dunning was a top prospect for many years and is more than capable of having a 20+ DK point performance at such a cheap price tag!
MLB GPP STACKS
- NYY – The Yankees have everything going for them this afternoon. Let’s not overthink it.
- BOS – Boston has been crushing every day it feels like. They are in another great spot today but will be chalky.
- CWS – Anytime the White Sox are up against a lefty, they are in play for me. This should be a sneakier stack that could get us to the top of the leaderboards this afternoon.
HITTERS BY POSITION
Good for both DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs
C – Contreras, Sanchez, Grandal, Garver (I love catcher today)
1B – Alonso, Abreu, Gonzalez, Ford
2B – Merrifield, Polanco, Solak, Madrigal
3B – DJ, Devers, Donaldson, Moncada, Bregman
SS – Anderson, Lindor, Torres, Rojas
OF$$$ – (NYY OF), Cruz, Soto, Alvarez, Martinez
OF$$ – Conforto, Cooper, Gallo, Verdugo
OF$ – Tom, Davis, Brinson, Garlick
Double Dong: Alonso
4-Hit Game: Anderson
Favorite 1-Off Player: Soto
5%-Owned Dong: Ford
2%-Owned Dong: Davis
Hit me up on Twitter @thebenhancock11 or visit the MLB Chat Room with any lineup questions!