DOMINATE today’s DraftKings and FanDuel MLB GPP contests with these pitchers, stacks and one-off players!
I’ll be in the chat an hour before lock to answer any questions you guys might have before the slate locks. Let’s get it guys!
MLB GPP PITCHERS
- Cristian Javier $9,200 – Javier has been a stud this season and has paid off hugely for me every time I’ve rostered him this year, which was his 3 starts in a row posting 26.3, 30.3 and 28.8 DK points in absolutely dominating performances. Everything I looked for in those 3 matchups I see today as he gets this extremely strikeout happy Rangers team in a great pitcher’s park. Javier has 10k upside today and is a nice discount from all the studs, who in my opinion are priced way too high this afternoon.
- Max Fried $8,600 – Fried is the other pitcher I’m considering spending on today, who looks to be slowing coming back to his once ace level form everyone was talking about last season. This Pirates lineup is just easily one of the worst in the league and ranks almost last in hitting vs. lefties. I think he’s pretty safe to get the win here as well, giving him an extremely high floor with a pretty good ceiling today.
- Luis Castillo $6,500 – At the beginning of the season, Castillo was priced at over 9K. Now, we are getting a huge discount at this 6.5K price tag. There is no denying he has not been good at all this season outside of a couple of starts, but this matchup against a Brewers team who ranks dead last on the season vs. righties is just too good to ignore. It’s not like his stuff just isn’t there as he struck out 11 in his last start against the Giants. I do think Castillo will be pretty popular today, but he has the potential to ruin your day if he strikes out 10+ at this price tag and he is not in your lineup. One thing I love to do with Castillo is using him when the weather is finally warming up, and it’s supposed to be in the upper 80’s this afternoon, which should be perfect for Castillo.
- Kris Bubic $5,000 – If you don’t want to roster Castillo this afternoon, then Bubic is your guy. He hasn’t put up outstanding numbers that are going to make your jaw drop or anything like that, but man has he been solid in his last 3 appearances. If it wasn’t for the cheap tag of Castillo today, then Bubic would be an absolute lock as I think he is closer to a 6k player. You could always be extremely different in GPP’s and roster both Bubic/Castillo and load up on bats!
MLB GPP STACKS
- WAS – Matt Harvey is one of my favorite pitchers to target in all of baseball. Nothing changes this afternoon. 1-7 all in play
- ATL – The Braves are playing out of this world right now, and I expect it to continue today. It only helps that it should be in the high 80’s in Atlanta. 1-7 all in play with Acuna, Freeman, Riley being my top 3.
- CWS – I think the White Sox might be criminally unowned this afternoon with great weather and the wind blowing out of right field. This could be a total smash spot here and great ownership. Whole lineup can hit and is in play.
- KC – This Royals lineup just keeps proving everyone wrong and now has my respect. They have one of the highest team totals on the slate, and they hardly ever garner much ownership. 1-4 is my favorite.
HITTERS BY POSITION
Good for both DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs
C – Perez, Mercedes, Contreras, Grandal, Hedges
1B – Freeman, Vlad Jr, Abreu, Santana
2B – Altuve, Merrifield, Albies, Madrigal, Chisholm Jr
3B – Devers, Moncada, Riley, Gutierrez
SS – Anderson, Turner, Bo, Swanson, Rosario
OF$$$ – Acuna Jr, Soto, Alvarez, Winker, Judge, Ozuna
OF$$ – Lamb, Hernandez, Eaton, Tucker, Luplow
OF$ – Soler, Benintendi, Hamilton, Mountcastle
Double Dong: Alvarez
4-Hit Game: Anderson
Favorite 1-Off Player: Chisholm Jr
5%-Owned Dong: Chisholm Jr
2%-Owned Dong: Luplow
Hit me up on Twitter @thebenhancock11 or visit the MLB Chat Room with any lineup questions!