Excited to bring back my MLB GPP cheatsheet over to the team at Elite Fantasy, where we will look to build upon all of our 2020 success.
Today I’ll be covering the 11-game main slate beginning at 1:05 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into the following three sections:
- A cheat sheet with three tiers of players (each pricing tier based on FD positions/Pricing)
- My favorite stacks to target and which players in said stacks I prefer
- Lastly, my “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my edge play/fade of the slate, top HR picks, and the players I expect to be the top performers.
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 4/7/20 MLB GPP’s. This isn’t a list of every player I will have but rather the top guys I am including in my stacks/core, whether it be as a matchup based play, ownership based play, or even a leverage play they will all be included in this core list.
- Shane Bieber
- Blake Snell
- Jack Flaherty
- Kenta Maeda
- White Sox
- Home Run Predictions:
- Nelson Cruz
- Rhys Hoskins
- Highest scoring hitter: Nelson Cruz
- Highest scoring pitcher: Shane Bieber
- Top Value play: Mitch Garver
- Player to fade: Brandon Lowe
- Slate Edge: Eddie Rosario!