Ben Hancock’s favorite GPP plays!!
- Noah Syndergaard – The last thing I want to do is recommend someone facing this Brewers lineup. With that being said Syndergaard is one of the top pitchers in the league and is capable of having a ceiling game in any matchup. He’s very affordable tonight and think he makes a great GPP play.
- Jon Gray – The Braves have struggled offensively for the last few games. They are in the middle of playing 20 games in 20 days and after watching them last night I’m convinced they are wearing down. Gray is my number one pitcher on this slate and its not even close in my eyes. I will have a Braves hedge stack in because anything can happen but I really feel like Gray has an edge over the Braves tonight.
STACKS (fav in order)
- SEA – I personally do not think Minor is very good and Seattle has shown us what they capable of plenty of times this season. I think this will be a sneaky stack.
- ARI/CHC – Both pitchers in this game are terrible. Neither can throw strikes and I think both offenses are heating up. My favorite game for offense of the night.
- LAD – Musgrove has been great for most of the season but I seen some things in his last start that have me concerned. I think the Dodgers could break the slate tonight at single digit ownership.
C: Contreras, Swihart
1B: Rizzo, Walker, Edwin, Bellinger, Bour
2B: Merrifield, Cano, Marte
3B: Bryant, Escobar, Healy, Frazier
SS: Seager, Baez, Beckham, Ahmed
OF$$$: Yelich, Bellinger, Trout, Pederson, Gallo
OF$$: Haniger, Blackmon, Schwarber, Heyward
OF$: Dyson, Pollock, Almora Jr, McNeil
Double Dong: Escobar
4-Hit Game: Escobar
Favorite 1-Off Player: Yelich
5%-Owned Dong: Bellinger
2%-Owned Dong: Healy