DOMINATE today’s DraftKings and FanDuel MLB GPP contests with these pitchers, stacks and one-off players!
I’ll be in the chat an hour before lock to answer any questions you guys might have before the slate locks. Let’s get it guys!
MLB GPP PITCHERS
- Brandon Woodruff – Woodruff is the top arm on the slate with 30+ DK point upside, which makes him a fantastic GPP target this afternoon with his expensive price tag. But he is also one of the riskier plays going up against this red-hot Cubs team for the 3rd time this season. If I can afford him this afternoon, Woodruff is going to make my core because he has handled this Cubs team rather easily in their first two meetings. I just don’t think he’s a must, given some of the other options at a cheaper price tag.
- Danny Duffy – Duffy has a dream matchup today against the Tigers in what’s been an extremely impressive start to the season. On DK, I still think his price is too cheap at only 8K and is close to a must-play, considering how bad the Tigers have been against lefties.
- Triston McKenzie – This is an extremely low-owned GPP play I feel good about today and especially at his price on FD (DK must have a crush on this guy or something lol). But the Yankees have been awful, and McKenzie throws hard and is great vs. right-handed batters, which is all the Yankees have essentially. I always like attacking the Yankees with pitchers who have good fastballs because they always struggle to catch up to it. McKenzie fits the bill perfectly here.
- Matt Shoemaker – If you want to spend way down on pitcher today, then Shoemaker is your guy. I have zero faith in the Pirates lineup, and Shoemaker is in a great spot to get the win, which gives him a huge boost. (DK only play)
MLB GPP STACKS
- TWINS!!! – Wil Crowe is the worst pitcher on the slate, and Twins are going to absolutely crush this afternoon. Donaldson, Cruz, Buxton, Garver are my favorite, but the whole lineup is in play!
- KC – Kansas City has been a thorn in my side all season long as guys like Merrifield, Soler, Perez and Santana keep me from taking down huge contests they continue to crush. So, if you can’t beat them, join them lol. It’s a great hitting environment in DET today with the wind blowing 14mph out. (1-8) all in play.
- ATL – The Braves find themselves in a dream matchup, getting to face Bumgarner, and make no mistake, he might have scored 20 DK points and shut the Nationals down in his last start, but it was 100% luck. The Nats were just missing big hits, and he got extremely lucky on a lot of calls. Acuna Jr. is my top bat of the slate. (1-6) in play. Be cautious as this is only a 7 inning game, but I still think there is some value in the bats here.
- CWS – I expect the White Sox to come in a little under the radar this afternoon, making them very valuable in GPP’s. Their whole lineup can swing, so everyone is in play in stacks, but my favorites are: Anderson, Abreu, Moncada, Robert, Mercedes.
HITTERS BY POSITION
Good for both DraftKings and FanDuel GPPs
C – Perez, d’Arnaud, Garver, Narvaez
1B – Abreu, Mercedes, Santana, Freeman, Guerrero Jr.
2B – Merrifield, Albies, Arreaz, Wong
3B – Donaldson, Moncada, Ramirez, Bregman
SS – Anderson, Bichette, Turner, Hoerner
OF$$$ – Acuna Jr., (MIN OF), Brantley, Robert
OF$$ – Ohtani, Alvarez, Eaton, Soler, Grichuk
OF$ – Kirilloff, Cave, McKinney, Benintendi
Double Dong: Anderson
4-Hit Game: Merrifield
Favorite 1-Off Player: Acuna Jr.
5%-Owned Dong: Robert
2%-Owned Dong: McKinney
Hit me up on Twitter @thebenhancock11 or visit the MLB Chat Room with any lineup questions!