Ben Hancock’s favorite GPP plays!!
- Stephen Strasburg – Strasburg finds himself in a smash spot this afternoon going up against the Marlins who have really struggled against good pitching this season. It only helps that Strasburg has dominated everyone in this lineup and is in the perfect pitching park. It’s going to cost you to roster him today but he’s more then worth it!
- James Paxton – Paxton reminded us last game what he’s all about and the kind of upside he brings to the table. I think he is slightly underpriced at $9,400, which makes in interested in him this afternoon. He doesn’t have a cakewalk of a matchup like Strasburg does, but the Royals are nothing to be afraid of.
- Jorge Lopez – If we are going to spend up on the bats we want we are going to need to punt our SP2. Lopez is the perfect candidate for a door #3 today. He is facing a Yankees lineup that is missing a ton of key hitters. What l like so much about Lopez is that when he’s missing he’s giving up home runs; which leads to winning GPP’s and when he’s on he’s on and has all the upside we need at this price range.
STACKS (fav in order)
- HOU – Highest team total on the slate and for good reason!
- COL – Are in a great spot going up against Eickoff. They will be lower owned then you think.
- MIN – Is one of the hottest hitting teams in baseball right now and im going to continue to ride them.
C: Realmuto, Astudillo, Chirinos
1B: Bellinger, Walker, Voit, Abreu
2B: Altuve, Schoop, Garcia, Cano
3B: Bregman, Astudillo, Bryant, Kang
SS: Baez, Polanco, Anderson, Villar
OF$$$: Bellinger, Harper, Conforto, Blackman, Springer
OF$$: Brantley, Rosario, Buxton, Peralta
OF$: Reddick, Frazier, Cave, Dugger
Double Dong: Cruz
4-Hit Game: Altuve
Favorite 1-Off Player: Harper
5%-Owned Dong: Cave
2%-Owned Dong: Walker