Everything you’ll need to stay above the payline in today’s MLB Cash Game contests!
Today’s Content Schedule
Lineup Coaching Sessions
Hop in the MLB chat room for help with your lineup building.
Saturday, September 26th
There are 11 games on the Saturday main slate. It has been a quick but fun season of MLB DFS. We will be covering the MLB playoffs as well so we will not be going away for those diehards out there.
The Saturday slate has quite a few pitching options and we do have plenty of hitting options as well. Some teams have clinched their playoff spots so keep an eye on lineups as they come out. It could change the outlook on some of the plays. Please check out the livestream for updated information as well as any article updates.
UPDATED 600 EST … McCullers very limited so off the board. Wind blowing out in KC so like the hitters a lot there. Castillo could be on a pitch count.
Value options – Myles Straw leading off, Josh Reddick cheap on DK
There will be nothing to worry about tonight!
For more info and updated forecast, please check out our MLB Weather Center
No Odds total on ARI/COL at time of posting.
- Houston Astros -205
- Cleveland Indians -200
- Los Angeles Dodgers -175
- Colorado Rockies -170
- Chicago White Sox -152
Highest Run Expectancy
- Houston Astros – 5.22
- Los Angeles Dodgers – 5.20
- Kansas City Royals – 5.04
- Chicago White Sox – 4.96
- Atlanta Braves – 4.94
Lowest Run Expectancy
- Pittsburgh Pirates – 3.21
- Texas Rangers – 3.28
- Cincinnati Reds – 3.68
- Milwaukee Brewers – 3.71
- Los Angeles Angels – 3.78
Today’s Best Pitchers
1) Lance McCullers – Astros (DK $8,300 & FD $9,500) – The Rangers have the 2nd highest K% rate and 25th lowest wOBA over the last 14 days. They are 26th in ISO and 29th in wOBA vs. RHP this season. When McCullers has been good, he has been really good, but he has had a few blow-up starts. The price on Draftkings is too cheap to pass on. He has one start vs. Texas and he allowed 0 runs on 2 hits with 8 K’s over 7 innings.
2) Brandon Woodruff – Brewers (DK $8,700 & FD $9,300) – The Cardinals are 28th in ISO and 22nd in wOBA vs. RHP. St. Louis has the 7th highest K% rate, 27th lowest ISO and 27th wOBA over the last two weeks. Woodruff has a 30.5% K rate this season and has averaged 8 K’s in his last 6 starts.
3) Luis Castillo – Reds (DK $9,800 & FD $10,400) – He has the best xFIP, swinging strike rate and K% rate on the slate. The issue is the match-up is not easy. The Twins do have the 9th highest K% rate vs. RHP but are Top 10 in wOBA and ISO. Castillo has allowed just 4 runs over his last 4 starts throwing at least 6 innings and least 6 K’s in each start.
4) Adam Wainwright – Cardinals – (DK $9,500 & FD $9,400) – The Brewers have the 2nd highest K% rate and are 27th in wOBA vs. RHP. They are also having the 3rd highest K% rate and 20th in wOBA over the last 14 days. Wainwright has a strong start already vs. the Brewers with 9 K’s over 7 innings allowing just 2 ER’s.
5) Zack Wheeler – Mets (DK $8,800 & FD $8,800) – The Rays have the 5th highest K% rate vs. RHP and the highest K% rate over the last 14 days. The strikeouts have been up and down this year but he has not allowed more the 3 ER’s this season.
Pitchers to Target Against
1) Carlos Hernandez, RHP, Royals (All Tigers)
2) Luke Weaver, RHP, Diamondbacks (LHH Rockies)
3) Jon Lester, LHP, Cubs (RHH White Sox)
4) Johnny Cueto, RHP, Giants (LHH Padres)
5) Matt Boyd, LHP, Tigers (RHH Royals)
6) Kyle Gibson, RHP, Rangers (All Astros)
7) Tanner Houck, RHP, Red Sox (LHH Braves)
Worst Bullpens on the slate (Last 2 Weeks)
1) Colorado Rockies
2) Seattle Mariners
3) Texas Rangers
4) Cincinnati Reds
5) Minnesota Twins
BATTER VS. PITCHER
C – James McCann (CHW) vs. Jon Lester 4-11 HR
1B – Jose Abreu (CHW) vs. Jon Lester 9-23 2 HR’s
2B – Mike Moustakas (CIN) vs. Michael Pineda 7-20 2 HR’s
3B – Manny Machado (SDP) vs. Johnny Cueto 5-14 2 HR’s
3B – Eduardo Escobar (ARZ) vs. German Marquez 9-14 HR
3B – Alex Bregman (HOU) vs. Kyle Gibson 5-10 HR
OF – David Peralta (ARZ) vs. German Marquez 15-35 2 HR
OF – Hunter Dozier (KCR) vs. Matt Boyd 10-19 2 HR
OF – Whit Merrifield (KCR) vs. Matt Boyd 23-45 10 XBH’s
For More BvP info check out our BvP Matchup Page
Overall Hitter Rankings
1) James McCann – White Sox (DK $3,700)
2) Sal Perez – Royals (DK $5,200)
3) Yasmani Grandal – White Sox (DK $4,500)
4) Daulton Varsho – Diamondbacks (DK $2,900)
McCann has a .459 wOBA vs. LHP. Perez has 5 HR’s in his last 11 games. Grandal not as good as McCann vs. LHP but still good. Varsho is a punt option.
1) Freddie Freeman – Braves (DK $5,500 & FD $4,300)
2) Jose Abreu – White Sox (DK $5,300 & FD $4,000)
3) Anthony Rizzo – Cubs (DK $4,600 & FD $3,500)
4) Hunter Dozier – Royals (DK $4,100)
5) Brandon Belt – Giants (DK $4,200 & FD $3,100)
6) Ryan McBroom – Royals (DK $2,400 & FD $2,200)
Freeman has a .501 wOBA vs. RHP this season. Abreu has been great all season and has good history vs. Lester. Rizzo has been catching fire over the last week. Dozier is only 1B on DK. Belt has been great vs. RHP. McBroom is a punt option.
1) Mike Moustakas – Reds (DK $4,000 & FD $3,000)
2) Harold Castro – Tigers (FD $2,000)
3) Ozzie Albies – Braves (DK $5,200 & FD $4,100)
4) Chris Taylor – Dodgers (DK $4,600)
5) Nick Goodrum – Tigers (DK $3,300 & FD $2,700)
6) Ketel Marte – Diamondbacks (DK $3,400 & FD $2,700)
Moustakas is 7 for his last 15 with 6 XBH’s. Castro is a value option on FD. Albies has been great lately but expensive. Taylor is 2B/OF on DK. Goodrum is another Tiger option at 2B and a value option. Marte has struggled this season but hard to ignore past work.
1) Miguel Franco – Royals (DK $4,200 & FD $3,000)
2) Rafael Devers – Red Sox (DK $5,400 & FD $3,700)
3) Eduardo Escobar – Diamondbacks (DK $3,400 & FD $2,500)
4) Jose Ramirez – Indians (DK $5,600 & FD $4,200)
5) Ke’Bryan Hayes – Pirates (DK $3,900 & FD $3,700)
Franco has a .382 wOBA vs. LHP. Devers has a .404 wOBA over last 26 games. Escobar is been bad this year but has great history vs. Marquez. Ramirez has been the best Indians’ bat. Hayes is playable on DK with Civale’s issues vs. RHP.
1) Tim Anderson – White Sox (DK $5,300 & FD $4,000)
2) Adalberto Mondesi – Royals (DK $5,100 & FD $3,000)
3) Willi Castro – Tigers (DK $3,700 & FD $3,200)
4) Corey Seager – Dodgers (DK $5,600 & FD $4,200)
5) Chris Taylor – Dodgers (FD $3,100)
This is a hard position to pay way down on both sites. Anderson has a .653 wOBA vs. LHP. Mondesi has been a steal machine over the last few weeks. He has been all or nothing but can carry a lineup when on. A better play on FD. Castro is the best pay down option on DK. Seager has been great all year. Taylor is SS on FD and .491 wOBA over the last 12 games.
1) George Springer – Astros (DK $5,500 & FD $4,100)
2) Cody Bellinger – Dodgers (DK $5,400 & FD $4,200)
3) Mookie Betts – Dodgers (DK $6,000 & FD $4,400)
4) Whit Merrifield – Royals (DK $5,200 & FD $3,600)
1) Jason Heyward – Cubs (DK $3,700 & FD $3,000)
2) Michael Brantley – Astros (DK $4,000 & FD $3,100)
3) Jesse Winker – Reds (DK $3,900 & FD $2,800)
4) Kole Calhoun – Diamondbacks (DK $4,200 & FD $3,400)
5) Kyle Tucker – Astros (DK $4,200 & FD $3,400)
6) JD Martinez – Red Sox (DK $4,400 & FD $3,500)
7) Hunter Dozier – Royals (FD $3,000)
1) David Peralta – Diamondbacks (DK $3,300 & FD $2,700)
2) Will Add more value plays closer to lock
(check back for updates)
P – Brandon Woodruff
C – James McCann
2B – Mike Moustakas
OF – Jason Heyward
P – Brandon Woodruff
2B – Mike Moustakas
SS – Adalberto Mondesi
OF – Jason Heyward