[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
Everything you’ll need to stay above the payline in tonight’s MLB Cash Games!
Tuesday, September 24th
What’s going on Mafia. This article will be focusing on cash game contests for the Tuesday’s MAIN MLB slates on DraftKings and FanDuel starting at 705pm EST. It’s a 13-game slate with a bunch of aces. Wow. This is also the start of the final playoff races. The games are still going, but the NL wildcard could be clinched tonight based on outcomes. Anyways, here is Tuesday’s edition of the DFS MLB Cash Game Breakdown!
For more info and updated forecast, please check out our MLB Weather Center.
NYY-TB don’t have IRT yet.
- HOU -449
- NYM -231
- CLE -230
- OAK -202
- LAD -191
Highest Run Expectancy
- BOS 6.4
- HOU 6.3
- CLE 5.9
- OAK 5.8
- LAD 5.3
Lowest Run Expectancy
- SEA 2.8
- MIA 3.2
- ARI 3.4
- PHI 3.5
- COL 3.5
- PIT 3.6
Today's Pitchers Grid
1) Jack Flaherty, RHP, Cardinals ($9,800 DK / $11,000 FD) Flaherty is down $1,200 on DK. Not sure how or why, but I am glad. He is facing a D-backs lineup that is 28thin ISO and 23.5% K the last 2 weeks. Prefer him on DK rather FD.
2) Gerrit Cole, RHP, Astros ($13,000 DK / $12,300 FD) It’s going to be very interesting how much Cole will be owned. Tonight, he is a – 449 favorite against a Mariners team with an IRT of 2.8 runs. Yikes. He hasn’t had less than 10K since 8/1. It’s a big enough slate that his FD price won’t kill you since there tons of value at this point in the season.
3) Eduardo Rodriguez, LHP, Red Sox ($10,400 DK / $9,700 FD) Coming off two double digit K games, E-Rod has a matchup against the free-swinging Rangers. They have 25% K rate the last 2 weeks, a 3rdstraight double-digit K game is very possible.
4) Noah Syndergaard, RHP, Mets ($9,000 DK / $8,200 FD) Noah has been very bad the last month, but today is a great bounce back spot against the Marlins. Miami has a 3.2 IRT and Noah is the 2ndfavorite on the slate.
5) Mike Clevinger, RHP, Indians ($11,800 DK / $11,600 FD) Clevinger is a -230 favorite against a White Sox team that has a 3.8 IRT. The White Sox bats have been heating up. They hold .200 ISO the last two weeks, however the still are swinging and missing at 26.3% during that timeframe.
6) Dylan Bundy, RHP, Orioles ($7,400 DK / $7,800 FD) I am still fine with rolling out Bundy tonight. He has some of his best games against the Jays. At his DK price, I don’t know how you can go less than him on DK for your SP2.
(2018 Data) (Click here for more park factors!)
1) Globe Life Park in Arlington
2) Rogers Centre
3) Nationals Park
4) Minute Maid Park
Things To Target (Against)
1) Ariel Jurado, RHP, Rangers: 1.88HR/9 to RHHs.
2) Jeff Hoffman, RHP, Rockies: 3.90HR/9 to RHHs.
3) Tommy Milone, LHP, Mariners: 2.67HR/9 to LHHs.
4) Dillon Peters, LHP, Angels:2.23HR/9 to RHHs.
5) Mike Leake, RHP, Diamondbacks:1.88HR/9.
Here’s our Stolen Base Target Tool. I strongly recommend checking it out to find a value play or to properly assess how likely a player on tonight’s slate is to steal.
The hottest hitters at each position.
|10||Vladimir Guerrero Jr.||TOR||161||698||48||123||111||4||12.3||15.80||0.290||0.313||0.311||0.401||0.601||0.419||166|
|13||Ronald Acuna Jr.||ATL||82||360||24||72||52||17||13.6||23.60||0.313||0.311||0.283||0.394||0.596||0.412||157|
|16||Frank Schwindel||- - -||64||259||14||44||43||2||6.2||15.80||0.264||0.348||0.326||0.371||0.591||0.403||152|
|17||Fernando Tatis Jr.||SDP||130||546||42||99||97||25||11.4||28.00||0.328||0.324||0.282||0.364||0.611||0.403||156|
|22||Kyle Schwarber||- - -||113||471||32||76||71||1||13.6||27.00||0.288||0.306||0.266||0.374||0.554||0.392||145|
Batter v Pitcher
For more, visit our BvP Matchup Page!
C – Yadier Molina
1B – Ryan Zimmerman, Justin Smoak, Neil Walker, Jose Abreu, Carlos Santana, Paul Goldschmidt, Albert Pujols
2B – Adam Frazier, Jason Kipnis
3B – Anthony Rendon, Josh Donaldson, Nolan Arenado
SS – Jean Segura, Trevor Story
OF – Juan Soto, Jay Bruce, Jeff McNeil, Marcell Ozuna, Dexter Fowler, Charlie Blackmon, Hunter Renfroe
Overall Hitter Rankings
- Robinson Chirinos, Astros
- Christian Vasquez, Red Sox
- Pedro Severino, Orioles
- Tyler Flowers, Braves
Chirinos and the Astros have a slate high IRT. Vasquez is in an upgrade for ballpark. Severino is also in a great ballpark, especially for RHHs. Flower faces an LHP. He has a 63% hard-hit% the last 14 days.
- Carlos Santana, Indians
- Trey Mancini, Orioles
- Matt Olson, Athletics
- Pete Alonso, Mets
Santana has a .230 ISO against LHPs. Mancini has a .265 ISO against LHPs. Olson has a .253 ISO against RHPs. Alonso has a .305 ISO against RHPs.
- Jose Altuve, Astros
- Cavan Biggio, Blue Jays
- Adam Frazier, Pirates
- Brad Miller, Phillies
Altuve has a .353 ISO against LHPs. Biggio has a .237 ISO against RHPs. Frazier has had some success off Hendricks. Should be batting 5th. Miller has a .276 ISO v RHPs, might be defensive sub when Max is out, but very cheap.
- Matt Chapman, Athletics
- Alex Bregman, Astros
- Matt Carpenter, Cardinals.
- Anthony Rendon, Nationals
Team high, .312 ISO against LHP for Chapman, too cheap on FanDuel. Bregman is another LHP MASHER for the Astros. BVP for Carpenter and Rendon, both have had success against the opposing starters.
- Trevor Story, Rockies
- Francisco Lindor, Indians
- Carlos Correa, Astros
- Xander Bogaerts, Red Sox
Story has 4 homers off Mad Bum in his career. Lindor has a .197 ISO against LHPs. Correa has dropped in the order but has a .267 ISO against LHPs. Xander is VERY cheap for this matchup, he’s has a great chance to get hot in Texas.
- Mookie Betts, Red Sox
- George Springer, Astros
- Oscar Mercado, Indians
- Aaron Judge, Yankees
- Yordan Alvarez, Astros
- Cody Bellinger, Dodgers
- Kyle Schwarber, Cubs
- AJ Pollack, Dodgers
- Yasiel Puig, Indians
- Mark Canha, Athletics
- Billy McKinney, Blue Jays
- Adam Duvall, Braves
- Jordan Luplow, Indians
- Marcell Ozuna, Cardinals
- JD Martinez, Red Sox
The OF is always loaded with double dong, hell even triple dongs. The Red Sox against the Rangers look to be in a great spot. Betts is back healthy and has a .250 ISO off RHPs. Springer, who had 3 homers the other day, and Alvarez both have a .200 plus ISO against LHPs. They are VERY expensive. Judge has 4 homers in the last 6 games. The Indians face a weak LHP. Ozuna and Martinez have had success against the opposing starter.
Cash Game Breakdown