[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Stuck in traffic? Boss looking over your shoulder? Just lazy and don’t want to read? Click here to listen!”]
Everything you’ll need to stay above the payline in tonight’s MLB Cash Games!
Wednesday, September 11th
What’s going on Mafia. This article will be focusing on cash game contests for the Wednesday’s MAIN MLB slates on DraftKings and FanDuel starting at 705pm EST.
Today is the 18th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It was an attack that changed the world. Today is a time to reflect on those 3,000 people that lost their lives in the attack.
Just watching videos of it, brings back emotional thoughts. It’s a painful reminder.
Going on to baseball, it’s another 14-game slate. The Dodgers clinched a playoff spot so there will be a possibility of players resting today or soon. With that being said let’s get at it! Here is the Wednesday’s edition of the DFS MLB Cash Game Breakdown!
Possible rain in Was/Min
For more info and updated forecast, please check out our MLB Weather Center.
No line available on CIN/MIA
- LAD -198
- CWS -158
- STL -157
- MIL -146
- BOS -145
- WAS -136
Highest Run Expectancy
- STL 7.6
- LAD 6.0
- COL 6.0
- CWS 5.6
- ATL 5.5
Lowest Run Expectancy
- MIA 3.7
- ARI 3.8
- SEA 3.9
- SFG 4.0
- PIT 4.0
Today's Pitchers Grid
1) Sonny Gray, RHP, Reds ($10,600K DK / $10,200K FD): Paying up for Gray over Strasburg is the safer play. Add in possible rain, it’s Sonny in Seattle. The Mariners’ current lineup over the last 2 weeks has 28% K% that sits 4thhighest in MLB. Gray has been reborn since this season and had his team been on fire recently. He has 7 straight outings with 35 FDPs or higher.
2) Reynaldo Lopez, RHP, White Sox ($9,800K DK / $8,600 FD):Lopez is one of the highest favorites on the slate coming in at a -158 favorite. Lopez’s price jumped after a CG last outing and tonight he should continue the upward trend.
3) Robbie Ray, LHP, Diamondbacks ($11,000K DK / $9,000K FD) Ray’s DK price is WAY up today and I’d prefer to save $400 and use Gray. I am more interested in the FanDuel salary. Against this Mets lineup, he has a 21% K rate. On the season, he sits at 31.1%. The Mets roster does have some solid bats against LHPs.
4) Pablo Lopez, RHP, Marlins ($8,600K DK / $7,100K FD): Coming off a 6K game against the Royals, Lopez will face a Yelich-less Brewers lineup at home. The last 2 weeks, the Brewers have a 27.4% K rate and Lopez has a 26% K against this Brewers team.
5) Zach Davies, RHP, Brewers ($6,700K DK / $6,900K FD):At Davies price I am going to imagine he should be the SP2 for most folks tonight based off matchup. The Marlins lineup has a 26% K rate and even though Davies has a 17% K, I can understand using him today.
(2018 Data) (Click here for more park factors!)
1)Coors Field – 64.1% above average in runs, 34.5% above average in HRs, 33.6% above average in 2B, 214.0% above average in 3B.
2) Guaranteed Rate– 33.2% HR’s above average
3) Angels Stadium– 13.1% HR’s above average
Things To Target (Against)
1) Ariel Jurado, RHP, Rangers: .233 ISO to RHHs, 45% Hard Contact, 362 xwOBA
2) Antonio Senzatala, RHP, Rockies: .221 ISO to LHHs, 43.3% Hard Contact, .366 xwOBA
3) Adam Plutko, RHP, Indians: .225 ISO to all hitters, 31% Hard Contact, .316 xwOBA
4) Brett Anderson, LHP, Athletics: 40.2% Hard Contact, .349 xwOBA
5) Glenn Sparkman, RHP, Royals: .273 ISO to LHHs, 41.9% Hard Contact, .362 xwOBA
Here’s our Stolen Base Target Tool. I strongly recommend checking it out to find a value play or to properly assess how likely a player on tonight’s slate is to steal.
The hottest hitters at each position.
|10||Vladimir Guerrero Jr.||TOR||161||698||48||123||111||4||12.3||15.80||0.290||0.313||0.311||0.401||0.601||0.419||166|
|13||Ronald Acuna Jr.||ATL||82||360||24||72||52||17||13.6||23.60||0.313||0.311||0.283||0.394||0.596||0.412||157|
|16||Frank Schwindel||- - -||64||259||14||44||43||2||6.2||15.80||0.264||0.348||0.326||0.371||0.591||0.403||152|
|17||Fernando Tatis Jr.||SDP||130||546||42||99||97||25||11.4||28.00||0.328||0.324||0.282||0.364||0.611||0.403||156|
|22||Kyle Schwarber||- - -||113||471||32||76||71||1||13.6||27.00||0.288||0.306||0.266||0.374||0.554||0.392||145|
Batter v Pitcher
For more, visit our BvP Matchup Page!
C – Yadier Molina
1B – Paul Goldschmidt, Neil Walker, Freddie Freeman, Jose Abreu
2B – Whit Merrifield, Brian Dozier
3B – Josh Donaldson, Yoan Moncada, Hunter Dozier, Kyle Seager, Alex Bregman
SS – Jean Segura
OF – Jorge Soler, Alex Gordon, Curtis Granderson, Josh Reddick, Mallex Smith
Overall Hitter Rankings
- Yadier Molina, Cardinals
- JT Realmuto, Phillies
- Will Smith, Dodgers
- Brian McCann, Braves
Molina has a .378 ISO last 2 weeks. Realmuto has a .396 ISO the last 12 games. Smith again with a big ballpark upgrade v LHP. He has a .239 ISO v LHPs. McCann has a .191 ISO against RHPs, Eflin allows a .280 ISO to LHHs.
- Paul Goldschmidt, Cardinals
- Freddie Freeman, Braves
- Jose Abreu, White Sox
- Ji-Man Choi, Rays
Goldy has some good BVP off Senzatala and has 15 homers in Coors. Another bat against Eflin here, Freeman has a .297 ISO against RHPs. Abreu has 3 homers the last 4 games. Choi is facing a weak RHP and he has a .187 ISO v RHPs.
- Jose Altuve, Astros
- Kolton Wong, Cardinals
- Ketal Marte, Diamondbacks
- Rougned Odor, Rangers
Wong has been moved up in the order and has 2 homers and 7 RBIs in September. Altuve has a .376 ISO v LHPs. Marte has the highest ISO for the position over the last 2 weeks at .463. Odor has 3 homers in the last 5 games.
- Nolan Arenado, Rockies
- Yoan Moncada, White Sox
- Eugenio Suarez, Reds
- Anthony Rendon, Nationals
Nolan homered last night and still in Coors with a team IRT of 6 plus and a .259 ISO v RHPs. Suarez is facing another LHP and has a massive .604 ISO the last 13 games. Rendon has a team high .328 ISO v LHPs.
- Trevor Story, Rockies
- Nico Hoerner, Cubs
- Francisco Lindor, Indians
- Paul DeJong, Cardinals
Story has a .289 ISO against RHPs. Hoerner is still cheap and should be in the lineup for the near future. Lindor has a .397 ISO the last 2 weeks and it is the highest for the position. DeJong has a .222 ISO v RHPs.
- Charlie Blackmon, Rockies
- Marcell Ozuna, Cardinals
- George Springer, Astros
- Bryce Harper, Phillies
- Austin Meadows, Rays
- Juan Soto, Nationals
- Mookie Betts, Red Sox
- Ronald Acuna, Braves
- Kyle Schwarber, Cubs
- Jordan Luplow, Indians
Coors OF bats are top again with IRT. Springer double donged last night and Harper hit another homer off a lefty. Meadows has the team high in ISO v RHPs. Soto goes LVL, he has a .207 ISO against them. Acuna has .372 wOBA against RHPs. Schwarber has the 2ndhighest ISO the last 2 weeks, homered last night. Luplow also homered last night and has a .345 ISO off LHPs.
Cash Game Breakdown