Your complete guide to tomorrow’s 2-match Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for League fans…WORLDS BABY! We’ve got another DFS slate tomorrow morning for the play-in round. This write-up will cover the 2-game featured slate that locks at 2:00 am.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 2-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on small slate:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-3 builds are best unless you’re team stacking or trying to fit two expensive stacks together a need a cheap one-off
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 2 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 6
- Limit Opposing Players – 2
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Legacy eSports (+450) vs. LGD Gaming (-850)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Legacy 13.7 – LGD 10.1
Unicorns of Love (-160) vs. SuperMassive (+120)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Unicorns 15.8 – SuperMassive 11.0
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Nomanz (UOL – MID), Gadget (UOL – ADC), Raes (LGC – ADC)
- TOP: BOSS (UOL), Topoon (LGC), Armut (SUP)
- JNG: AHaHaCiK (UOL), Babip (LGC), KaKAO (SUP)
- MID: Nomanz (UOL), Bolulu (SUP), Tally (LGC)
- ADC: Gadget (UOL), Raes (LGC), Zeitnot (SUP)
- SUP: SaNTaS (UOL), Isles (LGC), SnowFlower (SUP)
- TEAM: Unicorns of Love, Legacy Esports, SuperMassive
The chalk should be LGD Gaming; SuperMassive and Unicorns of Love will get similar ownership, as well.
The LGD fade certainly didn’t work out last night. Although I suggested the fade due to ownership, the kill projections were very close. Tonight, I have Legacy favored by about three and a half kills per game, a much wider margin than Rainbow7 had last night.
Therefore, I’m going to again fade the chalk. I see no reason to roster LGD, even if I had them favored to win this match. It’s just never going to be a +EV outcome in LoL DFS to roster anyone that is 40-50% owned.
I’m going with Legacy and Unicorns of Love tonight. I have the Unicorns as pretty big favorites, and considering the ownership will be about the same for them and SuperMassive, that is my preferred combo.
I will have some Legacy/SuperMassive lineups, not many, but a few. I won’t be touching LGD again.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford