Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
T1 (-235) vs. Nongshim RedForce (+170)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): T1 13.1 – Nongshim 11.5
Gen.G Esports (-550) vs. DRX (+340)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Gen.G 13.4 – DRX 9.7
eStar (-225) vs. TT (+160)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): eStar 14.9 – TT 10.5
JD Gaming (-1200) vs. Rogue Warriors (+550)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): JDG 19.0 – Rogue 11.6
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Loken (JDG – ADC), irma (ES – MID), Teddy (T1 – ADC)
- TOP: Zoom (JDG), zs (ES), Rich (NS)
- JNG: Kanavi (JDG), H4cker (ES), Peanut (NS)
- MID: irma (ES), Yagao (JDG), Closer (T1)
- ADC: Loken (JDG), Teddy (T1), rat (ES)
- SUP: LvMao (JDG), ShiauC (ES), Teeen (TT)
- TEAM: T1, JD Gaming, eStar
The chalk will be JD Gaming and eStar. Gen.G will be just after those two.
I suppose that puts T1 as the target for me tonight. Under 2 kills per game separates them from the No. 2 ranked eStar. Clozer (MID) and Teddy (ADC) each grade out as top three point per dollar plays at their position, with Teddy ranked as the third best value.
Stacking T1 with the -550 Gen.G offers us a nice safe floor, while keeping ownership at a moderate level. I don’t see any underdogs on the slate that I want to invest in tonight. Can it happen? Sure. Always. But that doesn’t mean it’s a wise move to invest in it happening.
So that’s where I’m going: T1 with Teddy at CAPT stacked with Gen.G. I’m going to hope the LCK can outscore the LPL for a night…and hopefully one of the chalk LPL favorites gets knocked off. We’ll see…
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford