Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s two-game, best-of-three LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the two-game slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 2-game slates:
- 4-3 builds are best for 2 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
KT Rolster (+525) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-1000)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Rolster 10.5 – DAMWON 14.9
Fredit BRION (+155) vs. Liiv SANDBOX (-215)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): BRION 9.3 – SANDBOX 13.1
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: ShowMaker (DWG – MID), Ghost (DWG – ADC), Route (LSB – ADC)
- TOP: Khan (DWG), Summit (LSB), Doran (KT)
- JNG: Canyon (DWG), Croco (LSB), Blank (KT)
- MID: ShowMaker (DWG), Ucal (KT), Lava (BRO)
- ADC: Ghost (DWG), Route (LSB), Hena (BRO)
- SUP: BeryL (DWG), Effort (LSB), Delight (BRO)
- TEAM: DAMWON Gaming, Liiv SANDBOX, Fredit BRION
The chalk will be DAMWON Gaming and Liiv SANDBOX.
It’s great to be back! Two LCK games on the slate tonight. At first glance, this may not be the slate to jump right back into. On second glance, I really don’t think this DAMWON line should be -1000…I have it a lot closer than that.
KT Rolster is not great. They will probably lose. Let’s get that out of the way. They will, however, make you work for it. Only Hanwha Life averages more combined kills per game in the LCK than KT. When you play Rolster, you better get ready for a blood bath, one way or the other.
If we’re looking to take down a GPP on this two-game slate, I think the easiest and most probable way to accomplish that is to fade the chalk and pray. DAMWON Gaming seems unstoppable, but I must remind you: this is a team that was swept 2-0 by Fredit BRION just a couple of weeks back. BRION currently resides in the basement of the LCK standings, with a series record of just 2-6 this split…DAMWON can be had.
This will allow us to get the lower-owned favorite Liiv SANDBOX into the lineup and not have to worry about crazy ownership.
Keep your volume light. Fade the chalk. Let’s hope for a big upset.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford