Your complete guide to tomorrow’s 6-game Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for League fans…WORLDS BABY! We’ve got another DFS slate tomorrow morning. This write-up will cover the 6-game featured slate that locks at 4:00 am.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 6-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these larger best-of-one slates:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-2-1 or 3-3-1 builds are usually best for more than 2-3 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features six best-of-one matches:
G2 Esports (-385) vs. Team Liquid (+260)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): G2 15.4 – Liquid 14.7
Suning (-385) vs. Machi E-Sports (+260)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Suning 13.9 – Machi 14.8
DRX (-425) vs. FlyQuest (+285)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): DRX 9.3 – FlyQuest 14.4
Top Esports (-1000) vs. Unicorns of Love (+525)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Top 16.1 – Unicorns 15.6
Fnatic (+145) vs. Gen.G Esports (-200)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Fnatic 11.1 – Gen.G 21.2
TSM (+130) vs. LGD Gaming (-180)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): TSM 10.9 – LGD 11.1
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Ruler (GEN – ADC), WildTurtle (FLY – ADC), Gadget (UOL – ADC)
- TOP: Rascal (GEN), Solo (FLY), PK (MCX)
- JNG: AHaHaCiK (UOL), Santorin (FLY), Broxah (TL)
- MID: Nomanz (UOL), PowerOfEvil (FLY), Bdd (GEN)
- ADC: Ruler (GEN), WildTurtle (FLY), Gadget (UOL)
- SUP: SaNTaS (UOL), IgNar (FLY), CoreJJ (TL)
- TEAM: FlyQuest, Gen.G, Unicorns of Love
The chalk should be DRX and Top Esports.
Gen.G is the team I’ll be targeting tonight. They are sizable favorites, projected for a slate-leading 21.2 kills by my model, and should only have around 10-15% ownership. I have Ruler to be the top ADC on the slate in terms of points-per-dollar, with Rascal also grading out as the slate’s top…top laner.
I also like G2 Esports, who should have similar ownership. They’re a bigger favorite in the betting markets, although my model projects that game to be a little closer.
LGD is another favorite I like to win tonight, although I won’t have much exposure there, as the game projects to be on the lower scoring side.
As far as underdogs go, the only one I’m considering for leverage purposes is FlyQuest. They are listed as a +285 dog against DRX. I have FlyQuest projected to score about 5 more kills, though, so I’m going to take a shot on the extremely low owned underdog.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford