Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s two-game, best-of-three LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the two-game slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 2-game slates:
- 4-3 builds are best for 2 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Nongshim RedForce (+180) vs. Hanwha Life Esports (-250)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Nongshim 9.3 – Hanwha 15.4
Afreeca Freecs (+335) vs. Gen.G Esports (-550)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Freecs 10.2 – Gen.G 14.1
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Chovy (HLE – MID), Deft (HLE – ADC), Bdd (GEN – MID)
- TOP: Rascal (GEN), Morgan (HLE), Kiin (AF)
- JNG: Arthur (HLE), Clid (GEN), Dread (AF)
- MID: Chovy (HLE), Bdd (GEN), Fly (AF)
- ADC: Deft (HLE), Ruler (GEN), deokdam (NS)
- SUP: Vsta (HLE), Life (GEN), Lehends (AF)
- TEAM: Nongshim RedForce, Gen.G Esports, Afreeca Freecs
The chalk will be Gen.G Esports (35-45%) and Hanwha Life (25-35%).
We were set up brilliantly after KT Rolster lost, but still outscored DAMWON Gaming last night; only to see Liiv SANDBOX ruin the whole thing with an 0-2 loss. We move on…
Tonight isn’t a great slate to invest a whole lot into, as I’ve got both of the chalk favorites as the clear teams to target. It’s Hanwha Life that I think deserves to be the bigger favorite, however, so I’ll probably go ahead and plug them in as a 4-man stack with the lowest owned team on the slate: Afreeca Freecs.
The Freecs ADC grades out as the worst point-per-dollar play at the position, so I’ll look to play Chovy at CAPT, so I can plug Deft in at ADC and not have to fool with Bang.
It’s another fade and pray slate. Try to enjoy it.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford