Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
DRX (+100) vs. KT Rolster (-135)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): DRX 13.8 – Rolster 10.6
T1 (-450) vs. Liiv SANDBOX (+290)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): T1 13.6 – SANDBOX 8.2
LGD Gaming (+270) vs. Bilibili Gaming (-400)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): LGD 10.8 – Bilibili 17.0
OMG (+385) vs. Suning (-650)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): OMG 11.1 – Suning 15.2
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: huanfeng (SN – ADC), Zeka (BLG – MID), BAO (DRX – ADC)
- TOP: bin (SN), Biubiu (BLG), Kingen (DRX)
- JNG: Meteor (BLG), Pyosik (DRX), AKi (OMG)
- MID: Zeka (BLG), SOLKA (DRX), Angel (SN)
- ADC: huanfeng (SUN), BAO (DRX), Aiming (BLG)
- SUP: Becca (DRX), Mark (BLG), Keria (T1)
- TEAM: DRX, LGD Gaming, T1
The chalk will be Suning and Bilibili Gaming.
First thing I want to mention is T1. They’ve been rotating Clozer and Faker at MID this season. If you are rostering T1, you may want to play another team’s MID, as we likely won’t find out their starting lineup until after lock.
I don’t mind playing the chalk so much on four game slates, and I don’t think Bilibili Gaming will be monster chalk, so they are at the top of my list for tonight’s slate. 17 projected kills per game for the -400 favorite. Meteor and Zeka would be included in any BLG stack I use, as they both grade out as the top point-per-dollar play at their respective positions.
DRX would be my favorite stacking partners with Bilibili. They are even money tonight against KT Rolster, and only BLG and Suning are projected for more kills per game. BAO makes for an interesting CAPT choice, but be sure to stack him with Becca, who grades out as the top value at SUP.
I’m not too comfortable with anyone else on this slate. I don’t mind T1, but pricing makes it tough to stack them with BLG. I’ll probably ride or die with DRX tonight, stacking them a few times with BLG, and maybe even will wind up with a couple Suning/DRX combos.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford