Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
T1 (-130) vs. Gen.G Esports (-105)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): T1 11.1 – Gen.G 12.2
DAMWON Gaming (-2500) vs. Fredit BRION (+850)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): DAMWON 21.5 – BRION 4.4
TT (+525) vs. Team WE (-1000)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): TT 5.3 – WE 16.7
OMG (+295) vs. Royal Never Give Up (-475)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): OMG 7.9 – RNG 17.1
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: ShowMaker (DWG – MID), Ghost (DWG – ADC), Cryin (RNG – MID)
- TOP: Xiaohu (RNG), Rascal (GEN), Khan (DWG)
- JNG: Canyon (DWG), beishang (WE), WEI (RNG)
- MID: ShowMaker (DWG), Cryin (RNG), Shanks (WE)
- ADC: Ghost (DWG), Jiumeng (WE), Gala (RNG)
- SUP: BeryL (DWG), Ming (RNG), Missing (WE)
- TEAM: DAMWON Gaming, Team WE, Royal Never Give Up
The chalk will be Team WE, Royal Never Give Up, and DAMWON Gaming.
No surprises with ownership. No surprises with my model’s projections. This seems a pretty cut and dry slate. I’d suggest you play light as there’s really no smart way to avoid the chalk here.
Three of these teams are massive favorites, and will all have big ownership. I don’t think you want to play the other sides of those matchups, so what we’re left with is chasing the first matchup on the slate between T1 and Gen.G.
This will be the forgotten match tonight for players entering one or two lineups. I do prefer Gen.G slightly between the two, and I think mix-matching them with the three chalk teams is probably the best way to attack tonight.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford