Your complete guide to tomorrow’s 2-match Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for League fans…WORLDS BABY! We’ve got another DFS slate tomorrow morning for the play-in round. This write-up will cover the 2-game featured slate that locks at 4:00 am.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 3-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on small slate:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-3 builds are best unless you’re team stacking or trying to fit two expensive stacks together a need a cheap one-off
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 2 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 6
- Limit Opposing Players – 2
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-one matches:
V3 Esports (+320) vs. LGD Gaming (-500)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): V3 15 – LGD 11.8
Rainbow7 (+250) vs. Unicorns of Love (-375)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Rainbow7 8.0 – Unicorns 21.2
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Nomanz (UOL – MID), Gadget (UOL – ADC), Archer (V3 – ADC)
- TOP: BOSS (UOL), Paz (V3), LangX (LGD)
- JNG: Bugi (V3), AHaHaCiK (UOL), Peanut (LGD), Josedeodo (R7)
- MID: Nomanz (UOL), Ace (V3), xiye (LGD)
- ADC: Gadget (UOL), Archer (V3), Kramer (LGD)
- SUP: SaNTaS (UOL), Raina (V3), Mark (LGD)
- TEAM: Unicorns of Love, V3 Esports, LGD Gaming
The chalk should be Unicorns of Love, with LGD and V3 also getting a decent amount of ownership.
I’m not sure where to really find an edge on this slate. There’s only one combination I’ll probably consider here and it’s Unicorns with V3. That will be a very popular lineup construction though.
Part of me wonders if we’re playing with fire here picking against LGD as a -500 favorite for the third straight day? My model has been pretty accurate thus far, though, so I’m going to roll with it.
Unicorns of Love is projected for a ridiculous 21.2 kills. They are an absolute lock for your 4-man stack in just about all lineups.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford