Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
LNG Esports (-575) vs. TT (+350)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): LNG 15.4 – TT 8.8
Team WE (-105) vs. Invictus Gaming (-130)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): WE 14.1 – Invictus 13.9
NS RedForce (+650) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-1800)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): RedForce 6.3 – DAMWON 18.2
Afreeca Freecs (-230) vs. Fredit BRION (+165)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Freecs 15.1 – BRION 4.1
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Light (LNG – ADC), icon (LNG – MID), Jiumeng (WE – ADC)
- TOP: Kiin (AF), Breathe (WE), M1kuya (LNG)
- JNG: Tarzan (LNG), beishang (WE), Dread (AF)
- MID: icon (LNG), Shanks (WE), ShowMaker (DWG)
- ADC: Light (LNG), Jiumeng (WE), Ghost (DWG)
- SUP: Iwandy (LNG), Missing (WE), Delight (BRO)
- TEAM: DAMWON Gaming, LNG Esports, Afreeca Freecs
The chalk will be LNG, DAMWON, and Team WE.
Massive Bills fan here, so nothing crazy from me tonight (or next Sunday!!!), but Afreeca Freecs may be my favorite GPP stack tonight from an ownership perspective. They should have the lowest ownership amongst the four favorites, but I have them pegged to be a massive favorite in this one.
I think if you stack them with either DAMWON or LNG (LNG is my preference), you’ll be in good shape. There is also some merit in taking Invictus Gaming as a low-owned favorite against a chalky underdog.
This definitely feels like a night for multiple lineups. As long as you aren’t stacking up DAMWON and LNG, you’ll be fine mix-matching those two with the Freecs and Invictus.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford