Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Afreeca Freecs (+575) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-1400)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Freecs 8.5 – DAMWON 15.1
Fredit BRION (+185) vs. Nongshim RedForce (-260)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): BRION 12.8 – RedForce 10.9
Top Esports (-1600) vs. LGD Gaming (+600)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Top 16.3 – LGD 9.7
Funplus Phoenix (-200) vs. Suning (+145)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Phoenix 14.4 – Suning 9.9
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Hena (BRO – ADC), Doinb (FPX – MID), Knight (MID – TES)
- TOP: Hoya (BRO), bin (SN), 369 (TES)
- JNG: UmTi (BRO), Canyon (DWG), Karsa (TES)
- MID: Doinb (FPX), Knight (TES), ShowMaker (DWG)
- ADC: Hena (BRO), JackeyLove (TES), Ghost (DWG)
- SUP: Delight (BRO), Crisp (FPX), Zhuo (TES)
- TEAM: DAMWON Gaming, Top Esports, Nongshim RedForce
The chalk will be DAMWON Gaming and Nongshim RedForce.
We’ve got a similar situation to last night, with my model favoring Fredit BRION in their matchup against what should be a highly-owned Nongshim RedForce.
While I have BRION projected for fewer kills per game than the other three winners, they easily grade out as the best point-per-dollar value on the slate.
There will be two main combos I’ll be building around tonight: BRION and Top Esports, as well as BRION with Funplus Phoenix.
You can’t fit Top Esports and Funplus together easily, but perhaps creating a 4-2-1 or 3-3-1 with a one-off from BRION could be a way to differentiate here tonight.
Hopefully you all got a piece of Bilibili Gaming last night, and here’s to hoping Fredit BRION gives us a similar outcome!
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford