Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s two-game, best-of-three LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the two-game slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 2-game slates:
- 4-3 builds are best for 2 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Suning (-950) vs. LGD Gaming (+500)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Suning 14.9 – LGD 7.3
Bilibili Gaming (+265) vs. Royal Never Give Up (-385)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Bilibili 11.0 – RNG 16.3
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Gala (RNG – ADC), huanfeng (SN – ADC), Cryin (RNG – MID)
- TOP: Xiaohu (RNG), bin (SN), Biubiu (BLG)
- JNG: WEI (RNG), Meteor (BLG), SofM (SN)
- MID: Cryin (RNG), Angel (SN), Zeka (BLG)
- ADC: Gala (RNG), huanfeng (SN), Aiming (BLG)
- SUP: Ming (RNG), ON (SN), Jwei (BLG)
- TEAM: LGD Gaming, Royal Never Give Up, Suning
The chalk will be Suning and Royal Never Give Up.
This isn’t a slate to put too much money at risk. Both teams are big favorites in the sportsbooks and my model agrees. With two game slates, you really need a 4-3 combo to take down a big GPP. If you want to take the chance of putting together the right mix of players from the favorites, be my guest.
As you can tell, Royal Never Give Up is my preferred 4-man stack and I’d want my CAPT from that team, as well. Unfortunately, I see them as the most likely of the two favorites to be upset, as well. I don’t think it’s going to happen, but Bilibili has a much better shot at it than LGD.
Be careful out there tonight.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford