Your complete guide to tomorrow’s 6-game Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for League fans…WORLDS BABY! We’ve got another DFS slate tomorrow morning. This write-up will cover the 6-game featured slate that locks at 4:00 am.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 6-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these larger best-of-one slates:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-2-1 or 3-3-1 builds are usually best for more than 2-3 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features six best-of-one matches:
Machi E-Sports (+280) vs. G2 Esports (-425)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Machi 14.6 – G2 13.5
Team Liquid (+180) vs. Suning (-250)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Liquid 16.5 – Suning 15.0
DAMWON Gaming (-1000) vs. PSG Talon (+500)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): DAMWON 13.8 – Talon 6.4
JD Gaming (-290) vs. Rogue (+205)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): JDG 12.8 – Rogue 14.3
FlyQuest (-130) vs. Unicorns of Love (-105)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): FlyQuest 10.5 – Unicorns 14.7
Top Esports (-235) vs. DRX (+165)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Top 19.8 – DRX 10.3
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Tactical (TL – ADC), Knight (TES – MID), JackeyLove (TES – ADC)
- TOP: Impact (TL), PK (MCX), 369 (TES)
- JNG: Broxah (TL), Karsa (TES), Inspired (RGE)
- MID: Knight (TES), Jensen (TL), Larssen (RGE)
- ADC: Tactical (TL), JackeyLove (TES), Hans sama (RGE)
- SUP: CoreJJ (TL), yuyanjia (TES), SaNTaS (UOL)
- TEAM: Machi Esports, Top Esports, DAMWON Gaming
The chalk should be FlyQuest. JD Gaming, DAMWON Gaming, and Top Esports will also be popular.
Welp. Do we have the stomach to lock in Unicorns of Love once again? They shattered our collective hearts on Day One, getting absolutely *smashed* by DRX. I have them projected to beat the chalk tonight, so I will likely give this one more shot, in hopes that the Unicorns can get out front early and hold through all of the objectives.
Another underdog I like is Rogue. I’d expect JD Gaming to have about 15% ownership, so this is another nice leverage spot.
DAMWON and Top Esports are both in position to smash tonight, and I like both as spots to be overweight on. Look for players of each team to have between 15-20% ownership tonight. If you’re playing multiple lineups, make sure to have more than that in your own lineups. If you’re single entering, just be sure to use a lower-owned stack with either of those teams. Top Esports grades out as the better point-per-dollar value.
I can’t say that I see DAMWON dropping this one, but they are crazy expensive. I will stack them where I can with the likes of LGD, Machi, and PSG Talon. That will likely be how I attack this slate, with a near lock on DAMWON.
The other two games are running too close for me to take much of a stand on one way or the other. I think most of my lineups will focus on stacking one of Unicorns or Rogue, with one of DAMWON and Top Esports.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford