Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s two-game, best-of-three LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the two-game slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 2-game slates:
- 4-3 builds are best for 2 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Royal Never Give Up (-180) vs. Victory Five (+130)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): RNG 14.7 – V5 10.8
LNG Esports (-125) vs. Bilibili Gaming (-110)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): LNG 13.4 – Bilibili 12.8
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: icon (LNG – MID), Cryin (RNG – MID), Gala (RNG – ADC)
- TOP: Xiaohu (RNG), Biubiu (BLG), Aodi (V5)
- JNG: Meteor (BLG), WEI (RNG), Tarzan (LNG)
- MID: icon (LNG), Cryin (RNG), Zeka (BLG)
- ADC: Gala (RNG), Light (LNG), Aiming (BLG)
- SUP: Ming (RNG), Iwandy (LNG), Mark (BLG)
- TEAM: Victory Five, Bilibili Gaming, LNG Esports
The chalk will be Royal Never Give Up. LNG Esports and Bilibili Gaming will also have a decent amount of ownership.
This means Victory Five comes in a distant fourth, which is a shame as that’s where they sit in my personal rankings tonight, as well.
The key to this slate, of course, will be getting the LNG-Bilibili match correct. I give the slight edge to LNG, but would suggest grabbing some exposure to both.
It’s going to be another chalky slate unless you want to roll the dice with V5 and pray. I won’t be doing that. I’m playing light again. It’s a long season. Save the bankroll for the slates where we can get more leverage.
If you do go hard…
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford