Your complete guide to tomorrow morning’s four-game, best-of-threes LoL slate on DraftKings.
If you’re new to our eSports team, we have a Twitter account that will be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the four-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some opto settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 4-match slates:
- Unique players per lineup 2-3 players
- Minimum salary of $49,000 for any NON 4-3 builds (4-3’s can be less)
- Offensive players vs. Team: 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 1 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack (4-3, 4-2-1, or 3-3-1 are all viable builds)
- No TOP, SUP, or TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Liiv SANDBOX (+650) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-1600)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): SANDBOX 9.3 – DAMWON 14.2
Gen.G Esports (-425) vs. Nongshim RedForce (+280)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Gen.G 13.3 – Nongshim 9.1
LGD Gaming (+130) vs. TT (-180)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): LGD 9.9 – TT 11.9
Edward Gaming (-215) vs. Suning (+155)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): EDG 12.5 – Suning 10.9
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: ShowMaker (DWG – MID), huanfeng (SN – ADC), Viper (EDG – ADC)
- TOP: bin (SN), Rascal (GEN), Chelizi (TT)
- JNG: Canyon (DWG), Xiaopeng (TT), Flora (LGD)
- MID: ShowMaker (DWG), Angel (SN), Bdd (GEN)
- ADC: huanfeng (SN), Viper (EDG), Ghost (DWG)
- SUP: Teeen (TT), BeryL (DWG), Life (GEN)
- TEAM: LGD Gaming, Gen.G Esports, Suning
The chalk will be DAMWON Gaming and TT. I’d expect Edward Gaming to hover around 20%, as well.
DAMWON Gaming is always an easy fade for me, playing in the lower-scoring LCK. TT and LGD are neck and neck in my model and in the sports books as well.
I want to target this Edward Gaming vs. Suning matchup tonight. I feel like this line is a little aggressive, and that Suning should by closer to even money. It also helps that they’re super cheap on DK tonight. In fact, both bin and huanfeng grade out as the top point-per-dollar plays at their respective positions.
I’d really like to target Gen.G tonight, but it’s the late game, so we’ve got to be real sure about their lineup. There has been talk of Karis starting in the MID lane over bdd. Also, Flawless and Clid have split time as the JNG this season. Therefore, I’ll probably keep my Gen.G stacks to Rascal, Ruler, and Life. I see them as the lowest-owned favorite on the slate, despite having the second-best odds to win, and the second-highest projected kills per game per my model.
I’m going with Gen.G and Suning in my main lineup.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford