Your complete guide to tomorrow’s 6-game Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for League fans…WORLDS BABY! We’ve got another DFS slate tomorrow morning. This write-up will cover the 6-game featured slate that locks at 4:00 am.
This slate is unique in that only four teams are playing tonight, in a round-robin format, for a total of six games (three per team). Players will accrue points for all three games.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 6-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these larger best-of-one slates:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-2-1 or 3-3-1 builds are usually best for more than 2-3 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 3-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features six best-of-one matches:
PSG Talon (+600) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-1400)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Talon 0.8 – DAMWON 16.3
- Final kills from first meeting: Talon 7 – DAMWON 15
Rogue (+305) vs. JD Gaming (-500)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Rogue 10.2 – JD Gaming 12.4
- Final kills from first meeting: Rogue 8 – JD Gaming 21
DAMWON Gaming (-800) vs. Rogue (+450)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): DAMWON 13.3 – Rogue 3.8
- Final kills from first meeting: DAMWON 7 – Rogue 4
JD Gaming (-800) vs. PSG Talon (+425)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): JDG 15.4 – Talon 7.2
- Final kills from first meeting: JDG 17 – Talon 3
PSG Talon (+155) vs. Rogue (-220)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Talon 5.1 – Rogue 11.1
- Final kills from first meeting: Talon 0 – Rogue 16
JD Gaming (+130) vs. DAMWON Gaming (-180)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): JDG 8.2 – DAMWON 15.4
- Final kills from first meeting: JDG 7 – DAMWON 25
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: ShowMaker (DWG – MID), Ghost (DWG – ADC), Loken (JDG – ADC)
- TOP: Nuguri (DWG), Zoom (JDG), Finn (RGE)
- JNG: Canyon (DWG), Kanavi (JDG), Inspired (RGE)
- MID: ShowMaker (DWG), Yagao (JDG), Larssen (RGE)
- ADC: Ghost (DWG), Loken (JDG), Hans sama (RGE)
- SUP: BeryL (DWG), LvMao (JDG), Vander (RGE)
- TEAM: DAMWON Gaming, JD Gaming, Rogue
The chalk will be JD Gaming and DAMWON Gaming.
JD Gaming’s betting line against DAMWON is surprising to me. +130?? Did anyone watch the last time these two met? It was DAMWON piling up 25 kills on JDG.
This slate is all about DAMWON Gaming for me. They are rolling through everybody in this group. Even with 40-45% ownership, I’m going to multi-enter tonight and just lock in DAMWON everywhere.
I will not be touching Talon at all. They damn near broke my model with just 0.3 projected kills against DAMWON. I thought, well hell, that would never happen. Then I remembered what Rogue did to them…shut them out last week in their first meeting.
Lock in a 4-man DAMWON stack, throw in as many lineups and crunch the highest projected lineups in the optimizer that you can. Hopefully they aren’t so highly owned that we can’t turn a profit when they sweep the group tomorrow morning.
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford