Your complete guide to tomorrow’s two-day, two-match, best-of-fives Worlds DFS slate on DraftKings.
We’re moving onto best-of-fives this week. There will be one best-of-five series each day over the next four mornings.
I’ve set up a Twitter account that I’ll be posting lineups, news, or anything else that I think is relevant for LoL DFS. You can follow that account @esports_ef and you’ll find me on Twitter @RyanClifford
My projections for the 2-match slate are already loaded into the EliteFantasy.com LoL optimizer and lineup builder. Let’s get to work!
Some settings I like to use when MME’ing on these 2-game slates:
- 2-3 unique players per lineup
- 4-3 builds are best for 2 game slates.
- Offensive players vs. TEAM pos – 0 players
- Randomness around 10-15%
- Players from Game MAX – 4
- Limit Opposing Players – 0
- Stack CAPT with at least 2 TOP/JNG/MID/ADC/SUP from same team
- Have at least one 4-player stack
- No TEAM CAPT (ADC or MID are best-suited for CAPT)
This slate features two best-of-five matches:
Suning (+130) vs. JD Gaming (-180)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Suning 16.5 – JDG 15.2
Top Esports (-950) vs. Fnatic (+500)
- Projected kills per game (per my model): Top Esports 13.9 – Fnatic 9.5
With that in mind, here are my player rankings by position – these are value rankings based on point per dollar:
- CAPT: Knight (TES – MID), JackeyLove (TES – ADC), Angel (SUN – MID)
- TOP: 369 (TES), bin (TES), Zoom (JDG)
- JNG: Karsa (TES), SofM (SUN), Kanavi (JDG)
- MID: Knight (TES), Angel (SUN), Yagao (JDG)
- ADC: JackeyLove (TES), huanfeng (SUN), Loken (JDG)
- SUP: yuyanjia (TES), SwordArt (SUN), LvMao (JDG)
- TEAM: Suning, Top Esports, JD Gaming
The chalk will be Top Esports. I’d expect JD Gaming and Suning to have about equal ownership.
Like DAMWON last night (who slaughtered DRX), I do like Top Esports to win, but I think their betting line is a little excessive. Personally, I will not be playing much this slate. I’ll fire off a couple of lineups with Fnatic and Suning/JD Gaming, but I don’t see any edge into stacking the 50%+ owned Top Esports.
Again, I do prefer Suning slightly over JD Gaming, but it’s very close. I’ll have a 4-3 lineup featuring Suning and Fnatic, but not risking a whole lot on this slate. Hopefully we find more of an edge tomorrow…
Follow me on Twitter @RyanClifford