Ted Schuster walks us through the Korea Baseball Organization slate!
KBO DFS – Wednesday, June 10, 2020 – 5:30 AM EST
Below are this season’s updated standings, just to get an idea of which teams have a winning mentality when playing KBO DFS. Credit: MyKBO Stats
Doosan Bears +170 @ NC Dinos -220
O/U – 10.5 runs
Hanwha Eagles +163 @ Lotte Giants -210
O/U – 10 Runs
Kiwoom Heroes -250 @ Samsung Lions +165
O/U – 10.5 Runs
SK Wyverns +125 @ LG Twins -157
O/U – 9.5 Runs
KIA Tigers -177 @ KT Wiz +138
O/U – 10.5 Runs
The weather is a possible question mark in all of the games tonight so it needs to be tracked. None of the games look like a complete washout.
KBO DFS Pitching
1) Eric Jokisch, LHP, Heroes – He already had one strong outing vs. Samsung earlier this season with 7 K’s in six innings, allowing one run (unearned) and that was with a lower pitch count. Jokisch has five straight wins and five straight quality starts.
2) Aaron Brooks, RHP, Tigers – The Wiz offense has struggled as of late with just nine runs over the last four games. Brooks has been solid in all but one start this season, including three straight quality starts.
3) Drew Rucinski, RHP, Dinos – One of the better pitchers in the league but doesn’t come cheap and faces one of the better lineups in the KBO. The Bears have scored at least three runs in their last 10 games and are the 3rd best hitting team in the league.
4) Kyoung Eun Noh, RHP, Giants – The best start of the season for Noh was against the Eagles where he went six innings, allowing just one run with 4 K’s. This isn’t a safe option, but he is cheap against a team that has lost 15 straight games.
KBO DFS Hitting
1) Kiwoom Heroes – Baek has thrown 14 innings and allowed 23 runs (16 earned) with 28 hits allowed in his three starts this season.
2) Lotte Giants – Hanwha has the second-worst bullpen in the KBO and are searching for answers with help from the minor leagues. The Eagles starter has allowed 10 runs in 9 2/3 innings over his last two starts.
3) Kia Tigers – The Tigers are second in OPS in the KBO and face a pitcher coming off a start where he allowed eight runs. The Wiz had a 7.53 ERA in the bullpen at the start of the week, which is easily the worst in the league.
4) Hanwha Eagles – This team has to be due after a complete overhaul. Noh isn’t a great pitcher and has given up 13 runs in his last 15 innings. It goes without saying, you don’t use Eagles if you are using Noh. This could be a very low-owned stack.
- Dong-Won Park – Heroes
- Kang Nam Yoo – Twins
- Joon Tae Kim – Giants (Punt Option)
- Jamie Romak – Wyverns
- Dae-Ho Lee – Giants
- Byung-Ho Park – Heroes
- Chi-Hong An – Giants
- Keong Chang Seo – Heroes
- Joo-Hwan Choi – Bears (Punt Option)
- Tyler Saladino – Lions
- Jeong Choi – Wyverns
- Ming-Sung Kim – Twins
- Jae Ho Kim – Bears (Punt Option)
- Sun-Bin Kim – Tigers
- Ha-Seong Kim – Heroes
- Jung-Hoo Lee – Heroes
- Sung-Bum Na – Dinos
- Jared Hoying – Eagles
- Ah-Seop Son – Giants
- Preston Tucker – Tigers
- Myung Gi Lee – Dinos
- Jin Sung Kang – Dinos
- Eung Sung Chae – Twins
Come peruse our entire library of MLB & KBO DFS content!