Ted Schuster walks us through the Korea Baseball Organization slate!
KBO DFS – Wednesday, May 20, 2020 – 5:30 AM EST
Below are this season’s updated standings, just to get an idea of which teams have a winning mentality when playing KBO DFS. Credit: https://mykbostats.com/
NC Dinos +104 @ Doosan Bears -130
O/U – 8.5 runs
LG Twins -186 @ Samsung Lions +145
O/U – 9 Runs
Hanwha Eagles +155 @ KT Wiz -200
O/U – 9.5 Runs
Lotte Giants -127 @ Kia Tigers +100
O/U – 9.5 Runs
SK Wyverns +165 @ Kiwoom Heroes -200
O/U – 10 Runs
KBO DFS Pitching
1) Dan Straily, Lotte Giants – There was one dominant start from Straily and two mediocre ones. He has struggled with high pitch counts so has not made it out of the 5th inning in two of his three starts. Straily leads the league in K’s and faces the Kia Tigers, who are tied for 2nd in the KBO for most strikeouts. The price on DraftKings seems far too cheap.
2) Tyler Wilson, LG Twins – The first outing was a disaster for Wilson after getting a late start to the preseason with COVID delays. In his last outing, he struck out seven in six innings with nine ground ball outs. Samsung is 2nd to last in OPS and have lost four straight games.
3) Chang Mo Koo, NC Dinos – It has been a great start to the season for Koo with zero runs allowed over 14 innings with 18 K’s. He is one of the better K/9 pitchers in the KBO. Koo faces off against the Bears, who have the least number of strikeouts in the league and have been the best hitting team. Doosan has been struggling a bit lately, so Koo does have some GPP intrigue, but a bit scary to use in Cash.
KBO DFS Hitting
1) Kiwoom Heroes – They have racked up 20 runs over the last two games facing a pitcher who has been dodging trouble in his first two starts.
2) KT Wiz – It may be hard for the WIZ to continue their performance of the last four games with at least nine runs in each game for a total of 46 games.
3) LG Twins – Chae Heung Choi has been respectable for the Lions this season, but he is due for a regression after poor K/9 and 4.81 ERA last season. Choi is battling to stay in the rotation, but his team is struggling while allowing 39 runs over their last four games.
- Don-Wong Park – Heroes
- Sung-Woo Jang – Wiz (Value)
- Byung-Ho Park – Heroes
- Roberto Ramos – Twins (Value)
- Jamie Romak – Wyverns
- Min-Hyeok Kim – Wiz
- Keon-Chang Seo – Heroes (Value)
- Jose Fernandez – Bears
- Jae-Gyun Hwang – Wiz
- Suk-Min Park – Dinos
- Dong-Hee Han – Giants (Value)
- Jeong Choi – Wyverns
- Ha-Seong Kim – Wiz
- Jae-Ho Kim – Bears (Value Punt)
- Baek-Ho Kang – Wiz
- Jung-Ho Lee – Heroes
- Sung-Bum Na – Dinos
- Jun-Woo Jeon – Giants
- Preston Tucker – Tigers
- Ah-Seop Son – Giants (Value)
- Sung-Yeol Lee – Eagles (Value)
- Eun-Sung Chae – Twins (Value)
Come peruse our entire library of MLB & KBO DFS content!