DFS tournament expert Brian Healy gives his ranked plays for NBA GPPs on tonight’s six-game slate!!
What’s going on Mafia? A very nice six game slate tonight and the sites have some nice contests in their lobbies, so let’s get right into it.
Players are based on FD pricing/positions. Plays noted with (DK) are notably good plays on Fanduel.
- Luka Doncic
- Derrick Rose
- Kyrie Irving
- Lonzo Ball
- DJ Augustin
- James Harden
- Immanuel Quickley
- Bradley Beal
- Tyrese Haliburton (DK)
- Donte DiVincenzo
- Khris Middleton
- Brandon Ingram
- Justise Winslow
- Michael Porter
- Evan Fournier
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Julius Randle
- Marvin Bagley
- Maxi Kleber
- Davis Bertans
- Nikola Jokic
- Nikola Vucevic
- Richaun Holmes
- DeAndre Jordan (if Green out)
- Dwight Powel
Top Stud over $8k: Giannis Antetokounmpo
Top Value under $5k: Immanuel Quickley
FD Core: Giannis, Quickley, Mike Porter
Top Stud over $8k: Nikola Jokic
Top Value under $5k: Derrick Rose
DK Core: Rose, Middleton, Quickley
- Top Game Stack:
- Pelicans @ Bucks: While there is some risk of a blowout, I’m expecting it to stay close and yield us tons of fantasy points. Both teams are bottom 5 in allowing 3 pt field goals. This leads me to guys like Ball & Middleton.
- Key News to watch for:
- Kristaps Porzingis – Doubtful. Mavs will require size so Maxi and Powell should see good run at fair prices. Small boost to Richardson and Brunson as well.
- Jeff Green – If he is in, less interest in Jordan. If out, DJ will be pushed for minutes near 30.
- Steven Adams – Questionable; if he sits Guillermo Hernangomez would become a strong value.
- Potential Slate Edge:
- Lonzo Ball
- Chalk: Unlike other sports, chalk in NBA is not always a bad thing, even in GPP’s. I’m much more willing to play a 40% owned James Harden than I am any baseball player at that ownership. NBA is far more predictable, especially those with established roles as we progress through the season.