Excited to bring my MLB GPP cheatsheet over to the team at Elite Fantasy where we will look to build upon all of our 2019 success. Today I’ll be coving the 7 game main slate beginning at 7:05 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into the following three sections. A cheat sheet with three tiers of players (each pricing tier based on DK positions/Pricing), my favorite stacks to target and which players in said stacks I prefer, and of lastly my “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my edge play/fade of the slate (will update ~30 minutes prior to lock), top HR picks, and the players I will have the most exposure to on the slate.
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 8/26/19 MLB GPP’s. This isn’t a list of every player I will have but rather the top guys I am including in my stacks/core, whether it be as a matchup based play, ownership based play, or even a leverage play, they will all be included in this core list.
- Milwaukee Brewers: LHH: Yelich, Moustakas
- Philadelphia Phillies: 1-7 all in play for stacks. Hoskins/Harper preferred targets
- St. Louis Cardinals: RHH, Goldy, DeJong
- NY Yankees: RHH Power: Judge, Torres
- LA Dodgers: Bellinger, Taylor, Turner (PH risk for right starter bats outside of Turner/Smith)
- Home Run Predictions:
- Rhys Hoskins
- Mike Moustakas
- Top Owned Play(s) on slate (based on exposure across all my lineups)
- SP – Dustin May
- Bat – Mike Moustakas
- The Edge:
- Corey Dickerson!