Excited to bring my MLB GPP cheatsheet over to the team at Elite Fantasy where we will look to build upon all of our 2019 success. Today I’ll be coving the 13 game main slate beginning at 7:05 pm. If you’re not familiar with this piece, it will be broken down into the following three sections. A cheat sheet with three tiers of players (each pricing tier based on DK positions/Pricing), my favorite stacks to target and which players in said stacks I prefer, and of lastly my “Today’s Edge” section, which covers my edge play/fade of the slate (will update ~30 minutes prior to lock), top HR picks, and the players I will have the most exposure to on the slate.
I’m here to give you the players to consider for your 8/23/19 MLB GPP’s. This isn’t a list of every player I will have but rather the top guys I am including in my stacks/core, whether it be as a matchup based play, ownership based play, or even a leverage play, they will all be included in this core list.
- Arizona Diamondbacks: Escobar, Walker, Peralta
- Minnesota Twins: Kepler, Arraez, Polanco
- Milwaukee Brewers: Yelich, Hiura, Moustakas
- Houston Astros: Bregman, Springer, Altuve
- Seattle Mariners: Seager, Crawford, Vogelbach
- Others to consider: Blue Jays, Phillies, Dodgers
- Home Run Predictions:
- Max Kepler
- Mike Moustakas
- Top Owned Play(s) on slate (based on exposure across all my lineups)
- SP – Vince Velasquez
- Bat – David Peralta
- The Edge:
- Christian Yelich!