What’s up you fuckin degenerates, Football is back and we are ready to piss all over this fuckin season! A couple tips for NFL…..
- HERE ARE THE IMPORTANT HANDLES TO FOLLOW ON SOCIAL IF YOU ARE A NEW SUB:
- ME: @TommyG (Twitter) @TommyGDFS (Instagram)
- DFS SITE: @ElitefantasyHQ (Twitter & Instagram)
- BETTING SITE: @EliteWins (Twitter) @EliteAlerts (For betting article updates)
- READ MY GPP SELECTION ARTICLE, it is the final section of my Full service NFL guide, below the prop betting section. I think it is CRITICAL for you guys to read before entering GPPs, not only for week 1, but for the whole year. https://www.elitefantasy.com/the-g-spot-full-service-nfl-preview/
- R-E-L-A-X. I already know that by 1:30 pm on Sunday I will want to fly out and rip some people’s throats out on Twitter cause “Cook has 2 carries for 3 yards in the 2Q” or some shit like that. I am telling u this RIGHT NOW…..ur subscription does not include my Twitter. I have no problem blocking people now a days cause I just don’t need the constant bitching cat avatar negativity in my life over 1 bad call or some dumb flukey shit that you wanna blame your life on me for. I am here to give you advice and help you build your lineups, BUT U CLICK THE FUCKING BUTTON, so if you wanna lose ur shit and attack on Twitter (when theres a 99% chance that I am losing 10Xs what u are on that same play) I’m just gonna hit the block button. I used to be #TeamNoBlock, but honestly after 7 years on twitter, I just don’t need that shit in my life, so a jab or 2 here or there, fine, but if you think Im gonna be ur fucking whipping boy cause u lost $8 on Dalvin Cook busting, go fuck yourself lol. Same applies for the chatroom.
- HAVE FUN! If you are playing an amount of money that can send u into a tailspin if u don’t win, you’re doing this wrong. YES we are here to make money and smash, but don’t forget to not let DFS destroy ur weekends and ruin ur life, this is a tough game where we only need to smash 3 or 4 weeks all season to make a profit, so play within ur means and enjoy the day.
DISCLAIMER: I normally play 3-5 lineups on the bulk of my money and the G-spot plays will be the CORE for those lineups, while the guys ranked in “OTHERS” and “FLIERS” will be used to fill out my main lineups (ideally, sometimes u need to punt with a nobody just to make the rest work). Once I get to my 6th-100th lineup for shit like the milly maker, ANYTHING GOES, including fades! I want to be as transparent as possible with you guys, but PLEASE don’t lose ur mind if I bink a small GPP with a guy who wasn’t one of my preferred plays, because when u are building MME lineups you are supposed to try and get exposure to everyone and everything, and even build a bunch of lineups with guys u are fading as a hedge. This article is built for those of you setting 3-5 lineups, NOT the MME guys, so please act and read accordingly. I will have some updates most likely up until kickoff Sunday so keep your eye out for those too. OK, Lets get it…..
LET’S GET TO IT……..
This is the list of who I believe to be the most owned guys at each position …keep in mind, this could be way off what actually ends up happening, but I have had a real knack for this so it should give you a decent gauge of what to expect.
QB: Mahomes 40%
RB: Henry 70%, Damien 60%
WR: Adams 40%, AJBrown 40%, Tyreek 35%
TE: Kittle 50%, Kelce 35%
D: KC 35%, SF 35%
OK BOYS……I AM GOING TO KEEP THIS SIMPLE FOR YOU! On a slate like this, you have to choose a path, the path I have chosen on my main lineup is 49ers and Chiefs destruction. I think the 49er side is a no brainer for me, while my deficiency will be on the Tennessee side. See below:
I think there are only 2 options on the slate today, Mahomes and Tannehill cause I am confident this SF game is going to be a blowout, and although that may seem like a good thing for Rodgers, I don’t think he is able to mount any drives at all and this game mirrors the Viking game from a TON of angles. The Mahomes/Tanny discussion is more difficult because Mahomes is 2k more. I will be setting 2 lineups: 1 with Mahomes Damien, Kelce and Robinson/Hardman, and another one with Tannehill, Damien, Kelce and Corey Davis. I am full fading Jimmy and Rodgers and don’t think either QB breaks the 250 mark
Here it is….I know there are a lot of options, but since I am riding the SF DOMINATION angle, I am playing BOTH SF main running backs! Why try and decide between mostert and coleman when you can take both. You lock in every SF rushing TD and their price comes out to 10k combined. Last game vs Minnesota they combined for 30 DK pts and last time vs GB they combined for 27, so you give me 30 pts combined and I’m good on a short slate.
Damien williams is the other back I am all in on cause I think KC beats up on Tenn and Henry will be game flowed out a bit (but i thought this last week). Henry will be 70% owned, so it’s different than the last couple weeks when he wasn’t as chalky.
Jamaal Williams is the guy I would contrarian punt with, along with Dion Lewis and breida, but im locked in on my main 3 backs being Coleman, Mostert and Damien
Depends which QB you go with, but Adams is a must play, Tyreek went batshit vs Tenn last time, but I will have more Adams, since Tyreek hasn’t been the same since coming back of late, while AJ Brown is a fade IMO considering he hasn’t done ANYTHING outside of 1 70 yard catch in the last 4 weeks. I want none of the SF pass receivers outside of maybe a punt or a stab on Deebo, but I really think the 9ers throw 5 passes in the 2nd half so I am pretty much fading. The main punts I want are from KC and Tenn in Davis, Hardman, Robinson and Tajae in that order. I think that game has about 3 more TDs in it than the SF game so I want the lottery upside there for a big TD. Corey Davis is my favorite by a good margin while Hardman makes for the upside punt. I don’t have much interest in any GB options outside of adams cause I don’t think these guys can get open today.
Kelce….just go 100% Kelce, its not even debatable. Jonnu is fine for a punt, but just play 100% kelce.
49ers ALL INNNNNNN. Don’t play any other D, the 49ers and Kelce are locks.