THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (THE “ELIGIBILITY AREA”) ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, THE AFOREMENTIONED ELIGIBILITY AREA.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTRY IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ABOUT THE PROMOTION: The “EliteFantasy.com 12 Days of Christmas” (“Promotion”) is an online giveaway. The Promotion sponsor is Guru Fantasy Reports, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The Contest administrator is Firon Marketing. (“Administrator”). The Sponsor and Administrator will be referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”.
The Promotion consists of twelve (12) separate giveaways, as detailed below. The Promotion begins Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 11:00 am Eastern Time and ends on Monday, December 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of legal majority in their state of primary residence at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Each Entrant must be the rightful owner of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant’s entry at the time of registration. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed the person in whose name the email account was opened. Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Promotion Entities and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and promotion, together with the Immediate Family Members and/or Household Members of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Promotion void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Promotion, an Entrant must like the daily 12 Days of Christmas social media post, follow @EliteFantasyHQ and tag three (3) friends on the daily social media post on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. On Days 3, 7 and 12, entry will require an email submission on the link attached to the daily social media post or website banner. No purchase necessary.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winners will be selected at random and notified via social media, where the Sponsor will request the winner’s shipping information to send their prize. Prizes will be shipped by January 6th, 2020.
- NO ENTRY FEE: There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No other forms of entry – fax, mail, email, phone or other – will be accepted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Limit one (1) prize per Household. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Prize winners cannot assign or transfer any prize to another person. No prize substitution is allowed. The prizes are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. If prizes are awarded but unclaimed/forfeited by recipient, prize may not be re-awarded, as decided in Promotion Entities’ sole discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
- ENTRY ERRORS, NO ENTRY MODIFICATION, AND RELATED DISPUTES: The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, (i) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (ii) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (iii) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (iv) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant.
SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF SPONSOR DETERMINES, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY USER INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION, DISCLOSURES, AND RELEASES: Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Promotion and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release and indemnify the Promotion Entities, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “ Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
Acceptance of a prize authorizes the Promotion Entities and their assigns to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, throughout the universe in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Promotion Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out‑of‑pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event will Entrant’s attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (iii) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out‑of‑pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Promotion; (v) the Entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any damage to an Entrant’s computer system, which is occasioned by accessing the Website, or participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Promotion Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion (or any portion of the Promotion) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion and, in such a situation, to select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Promotion Entities in the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion. Promotion Entities may prohibit you from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, they determine you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Promotion Entities representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York county, New York state (the Borough of Manhattan); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.
- GAMBLING PROHIBITION: The Promotion is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR CONTACT INFORMATION: