Hope you are all doing well. As you all know, we are all set up with Discord. This will make communicating much easier for everyone. For those new to Discord or having trouble with the transition, here is a step by step on how to get setup with Discord.
1. Go to your Elite Fantasy account page – https://www.elitefantasy.com/my-account/
2. Click on account details, which should take you where all of your information is at (see image blow)
3. At the Bottom of the page, you will see a box that reads “Discord Username (optional)” – see image below
4. Here you will type in your Discord username (please make sure and save changes.
5. For those who don’t have Discord, you can create one at Discord.com
6. Once you save changes on your account info page, you will receive a link and all you have to do is click that link.
7. The final step is once you’re on the Discord server, go to the role-check channel (see image below) and type in !join
8. Once the Guru Bot types in “Your roles have been setup. Enjoy!” you are all set up