CHECK OUT THE MLB LIVE-STREAM FOR A DEEPER DIVE INTO THE ANALYSIS OF THE PLAYS…
SOMETIMES PLAYS IN THE MLB GPP BREAKDOWN MAY SLIGHTLY CHANGE AFTER SHARING IDEAS WITH THE GUYS ON THE STREAM SO MAKE SURE U TUNE IN!
PITCHING TIERS I WILL BE ROCKING WITH TODAY
- Not paying up. I would rank them: Sale, Buehler and Clevinger but there is way too much mid and low tier value to go paying up for pitching today.
- Means….This is the sneaky Tommy G play that I have a lot of interest in today. It’s never comfortable going all in on a Baltimore pitcher, but I really like this kid. I know his QS and WIn equity is low and he is not a big strikeout arm, but I love attacking the Rays with lefties since they have the 2nd highest K-rate in the league vs. left-handed pitching. Means will be like 1% owned and is under $9k, so he can do enough for u to get you to the promised land.
- Canning…..I am a Canning mark and at $8k have my attention, even in a tough matchup and park, I like it cause the Rangers have been striking out at a 27% clip in the last 2 weeks, second in baseball.
- German….I like him a lot, but the fact he may only pitch 75 pitches or takes him off my main radar.
UPDATE!!!!!!! i am pivoting over to Wilson as my punt pitcher after the livestream….adjust accordingly 6:44pm
- Pruitt is gonna be the chalk at punt pitcher, but I may take a flier on Waguespack. I know he is nothing to write home about and the Sox will be one of the top stacks with a 6 team total, but the kid struck out 7 in 4 innings last start and the Sox and Yankees tend to struggle a bit with pitchers they haven’t seen ever. I do not love Pruitt at all so if I’m gonna punt ill punt with a 1%er rather than a 20%er.
FAVORITE CHALK STACK (20%+)
- Houston….I target Lambert every time he toes the rubber cause he sucks, end of story. If they can beat up Marquez, they should kill Lambert.
Others: Rockies, LAA
- Braves….Hey, guess what? Remember all last year when I kept trying to tell you guys Pivetta sucks? Well, now he does. This is by far my favorite sneaky stack today with great weather, a mediocre pitcher and low ownership.
- Yankees….I know Vargas has been great, I know they are coming off a London trip, but I REFUSE to believe Vargas is actually really good. I am obsessed with attacking this Mets bullpen and the Yankees should frustrate Vargas enough to get his PC up and get to that bullpen early
- Dodgers…..No one’s gonna roster them again and they are in the same spot as yesterday, let’s just hope we can get a little better result.
Double Dong: Arenado
5% owned Sleeper: Swanson
1% owned Sleeper: Bellinger
Stolen Base Target: Mallex Smith
Fade of the Day: High priced pitching
TUNE INTO THE LIVESTREAM OR READ THE LIVESTREAM RECAP ARTICLE FOR ALL OF MY POSITIONAL MLB GPP BREAKDOWN.