CHECK OUT THE MLB LIVE-STREAM FOR A DEEPER DIVE INTO THE ANALYSIS OF THE PLAYS…
SOMETIMES DFS MLB GPP PLAYS MAY SLIGHTLY CHANGE AFTER SHARING IDEAS WITH THE GUYS ON THE STREAM SO MAKE SURE U TUNE IN!
PITCHING TIERS I WILL BE ROCKING WITH TODAY
- Not paying up tonight…..Bieber would be 1, Syndergaard 2, Corbin 3, but paying up this year has been something that hasn’t been worthwhile most times and I am not in love enough with any of these guys to drop 5 figures on them. It’s a value hunting night.
- Teheran….Teheran at home vs. the Royals at $8400 seems like an extremely obvious and popular play, but I think on today’s slate, you will be surprised how low owned he is on FD. I can see him coming in at like 8% owned, and he is in a fantastic spot for a QS, Win and I project him for 5 or 6 Ks today, which on a slate like this, where pitching is not very sexy, is all I need.
- Both guys I like in this sub $7K price range on FD are going to garner some ownership today, but they are both in very good spots and are about $1400 underpriced each. Lamet is a favorite of mine and one of the original Door #3s, so a matchup with the Mets who are far from intimidating leads to a fairly safe punt. Gallen lacks some upside, but he is steady and won’t kill you, especially against a CHW team that is 3rd in the majors in Ks vs. righties. Both these guys are fine today, I lean Lamet by a tad, but they should both have solid enough days to let ur bats win tourneys.
FAVORITE CHALK STACK (20%+)
- Dodgers…You give me the Dodgers vs. a middling righty at home in 85-degree heat, and they will be my favorite stack every single night.
- NYY/MIN…..DC and I told u last night on the show that this was the game that could go off and win everyone a GPP, and it did….AGAIN! These two teams have worn out each other’s bullpens and staffs the last couple days, and we should see a repeat of the last two nights again today, at reasonable ownership. Game stack this game and just sit back and enjoy.
- LAA….Stripling has not been great lately, has failed to go deep at all, and the Angels will have the same weather I love for the Dodgers.
Double Dong: Bellinger
5% owned Sleeper: LeMahieu
1% owned Sleeper: Reyes
Stolen Base Target: Turner
Fade of the Day: High Priced Pitching
TUNE INTO THE LIVESTREAM OR READ THE LIVESTREAM RECAP ARTICLE FOR ALL MY POSITIONAL BREAKDOWNS.
- Nationals – We don’t have the lineup yet, but the Nationals should have a good chance to tee off against Kyle Freeland, who has been abysmal this season. Take the right-handed power here and enjoy what could be a home run party.
- Yankees – We saw an absolute shootout in Minneapolis last night and could see a similar thing with similar weather and exhausted bullpens. Jake Odorizzi was good to start the year but is struggling recently and gives up a ton of flyballs. It could get really ugly for Odorizzi early on, and he’ll be asked to fall on the sword to some extent if that happens.